So now I have an ebay problem with a stupid buyer.. argh

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I agree the wording was poor.. when the girlfriend gets home well have a talk about her wording and have her deal with the buyer since she put it on ebay ---V

its not like she intentionally tried to mis lead people, I have 100 percent feedback and never a problem once.. I dont get what the buyers big deal is?[/quote]

Its common sense you said the phone was used once when it clearly shows it wasnt. Its not invasion of privacy when there is an option on the phone to see how many times it was used and the total call time.

don't pay the guy 40 bucks. what if you pay him and he files the complaint anyway? isn't what he tool said a threat? give me 40 bucks or ill file a complaint
just wait for his responce and see what happens.

[quote name='lilchubz11']what if you pay him and he files the complaint anyway? [/QUOTE]

If the buyer were to a file a PayPal dispute post-refund, then the OP has an e-mail from the buyer stating the amount they wanted back, plus a transaction # for the partial refund issued. The mediator will conclude that the problem was already resolved to the satisfaction of both parties and dismiss the complaint.

If the OP waits it out, the buyer complains to PayPal that the item doesn't match the item description (which it rightfully doesn't). Paypal will then provide a full refund to the buyer upon receiving proof that a package of "approximate size and weight" was shipped back to the OP.

Now if the buyer is feeling spiteful at all - which they might after being jerked around - the OP will only get his phone back after it's been tossed on the pavement a few times, or a package filled with a few rocks. Plus a negative feedback as a cherry on top.

Why'd you say it was only used once? You open yourself up for this sort of thing by misrepresenting your item.

The thing with him buying the same phone off another listing after contacting you just shows he really did want a new/barely used phone. i.e. He wanted what you claimed to be listing.

And there's no need to make a seperate payment of $40 to this guy if you decide to do a partial refund. Just issue a partial refund from his PayPal payment. PP handles that very nicely.

[quote name='briansraregames']To anyone reading this thread for the first time, you can ignore any reply after #12...it sorta went downhill from there.[/quote]

Man, where were you two pages ago? I could've done with the heads-up...

bread's done
Back