So, now that we have Ignore list; who have you ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't blocked anyone.....I find stupid posts to be very entertaining for some reason.

Sometimes bad grammar and poor sentence structure are like trainwrecks and car crashes, you just have to look.

[quote name='shrike4242']There's plenty I'd like to ignore, though it seems counter-productive when wearing the pointy hat of mod-dom.[/QUOTE]

A pointy hat?

He's a witch! Burn him!!

I am sure I am on somebody's list, but I think that many posts even by the annoying are usually funny so I never put anyone on my ignore list. I have several on my buddy list though including Kayden.

I still don't have anyone on ignore. I love everyone here!

But I wish that there was a feature that let you see who was ignoring you...

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well, I added one jerkass to my list right now... Make that 2.[/QUOTE]

You dont have to call me a jerkass :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']You dont have to call me a jerkass :lol:[/QUOTE]

We could call bricks toasters... but calling things what they are is much easier on everyone.

[quote name='Kayden']We could call bricks toasters... but calling things what they are is much easier on everyone.[/QUOTE]

Maybe bricks are toasters :shock:

[quote name='JSweeney']A pointy hat?

He's a witch! Burn him!![/QUOTE]

he'd more likely be a jew if he was wearing a pointy hat

sorry guys, im a medievalist... in the middle ages and into the early modern period jews were often depicted, not just depicted but they had to wear them, in art as wearing these pointy hats, it was a stigma symbol used to septerate the jews from the majority (they werent too keen on jews back then) witches too had pointy hats but that came later, they were more likey to be depicted as old with raggidy hair...

11-5.jpg

11-3.gif

those are jew hats

macbr129.jpg

see the witch, long hair, she has a pot that she is pouring out bad weather with, witches are prosecuted much more when there were bad crop seasons

but to stay on topic... that david85 guy i think is going to go on my block list, yet i dont have anyone yet

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn Spanish Inquisition and rabble-rousing peasants. :roll:[/QUOTE]

NOBODY EXPECTS A SPANISH INQUISITION!!

I'd just like to point out how much better life has been since I put Alucard and his imaginary girlfriend from the next town over on my ignore list.

What the hell happened to DenisDFat? I havn't seen any posts from him in atleast a month. Did he finally get his site up with his awesome reviews?

Starwars III sucked
Doom 3 sucks
Xbox 360 sucks

Ahhh, memories

[quote name='Kayden']uh... 12.... I was 5'6"... fat... and I masturbated a lot.

Now I'm taller, thinner and I don't masturabate quiet so much... I'd think all that extra energy would make me more annoying... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

WTF? :rofl:

A little early to be quoting yourself isnt it? Why not go ahead and switch to hard liquor while you're at it?

Also, I was thinking your personal profile (the one that only you can see) should tell you who has you blocked. Just to cut out the ambiguity.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Also, I was thinking your personal profile (the one that only you can see) should tell you who has you blocked. Just to cut out the ambiguity.[/QUOTE]

Well, it doesn't. So we just speculate over who everyone has on their ignore lists to get over it. :D

IS it possible to ignore yourself and what would happen if you can? Just wondering, but I doubt anyone will see this since I'm being ignored.

[quote name='Alucard']IS it possible to ignore yourself and what would happen if you can? Just wondering, but I doubt anyone will see this since I'm being ignored.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not. I tested it a while back.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

:lol:

[quote name='Alucard']IS it possible to ignore yourself and what would happen if you can? Just wondering, but I doubt anyone will see this since I'm being ignored.[/QUOTE]

You aren't annoying enough to actually use the software ignore. That would take far too much effort.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think that was as much of a compliment as you seem to believe. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Let him have his delusions...

[quote name='zionoverfire']I thought you said you were a bit higher, oh well I guess that means my 16 beats you.:lol:

edit: Oh I see help1 is back, 17.[/QUOTE]
I'm up to 40 now. Can anyone beat that? :lol:

EDIT: Where can I get a list of cag's in the halo 2 group?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm up to 20 now. Can anyone beat that? :lol:

EDIT: Where can I get a list of cag's in the halo 2 group?[/QUOTE]

You can't. No Tanukis aloud! :p

Seriously though, I don't know.

[quote name='MorPhiend']You can't. No Tanukis aloud! :p

Seriously though, I don't know.[/QUOTE]
Wait, where am I not allowed? :?

I wonder if those in the group can post a list of who's in the group? :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Where can I get a list of cag's in the halo 2 group?[/QUOTE]

swetooth9
H-Town Info
Azul_Koolaid
cgh312
ChaChi12
CheapyD
coltcannon
coolbrys
craven_fiend
cronnos
Dante Devil
FrankySox
Girion47
goosedude
oevan07
jlarlee
jughead
Liquid Night
organicow
Millertime2523
videogamejunkie
mtimisone
-Never4ever-
rabbitt
radjago
Mr. Anderson
scuba
shrike4242
SeeYa
trakan
onetrackmind
ViolentLee
starman9000
buster 90
Zero2cute
rocksolidaudio
ledhed
zewone
arikado
murcielago77
jimmiemac
pimpinc333
ugamerx
crymson
rywateska
greendj27
d4rkn1ght

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']A-thank you. :D[/QUOTE]

Are you going to block all of them? That hardly seems fair. :lol:

Well, there are at least 4 of them that you can't block anyway. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are you going to block all of them? That hardly seems fair. :lol:

Well, there are at least 4 of them that you can't block anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I say block them anyways.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are you going to block all of them? That hardly seems fair. :lol:

Well, there are at least 4 of them that you can't block anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Quite the dilemma...:whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='gizmogc']What the hell happened to DenisDFat? I havn't seen any posts from him in atleast a month. Did he finally get his site up with his awesome reviews?[/QUOTE]

Naw, I think his mommie and daddie took away his Internet connection. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not long ago I only had two people on my ignore list. After the last few days it's up to ten.[/QUOTE]

Now it's up to 19.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Just curious, am I on anyone's Ignore List?[/QUOTE]
You dont post alot, and you dont create threads. So despite the fact that your a lying, delusional S.O.B, no your not on my ignore list

[quote name='Ozzkev55']You dont post alot, and you dont create threads. So despite the fact that your a lying, delusional S.O.B, no your not on my ignore list[/QUOTE]
Thanks for quoting it. There's my answer in the first sentence. :D

heh.. i'm probably on someone's ignore list.. because i don't put Atlus and Square games on some sort of pedistal.

heh thats gotta make someone mad.. and o yeah.. japanese culture is overrated.. but that doesn't make me a bad person now does it? heh.. just DDFAt for me.. i hated that guy.. he'd always come after me in threadcrappin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back