So paypal takes money on EVERY transaction??

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I have no idea they did.. Or do they not?

I recently recieved 6$ from a trader on CAG and paypal took a fee of .47.. Thats a bit obsured.. Ive seen them take it many times but I thought it was just for my ebay crap..

I think it all depends on your account type, and the use of credit cards.

I don't back when I very first started using Paypal, and I had the lowest barebones account, it never took any fees.. but then I started actually selling stuff on eBay, so I had to up my account level by one. That's when it started taking my fees.

I could be wrong though.

Maybe you could read the simple documentation on paypal's website, jackass. And considering that they are letting you accept credit cards from other people, $0.47 is on average $0.03 cheaper than more actual merchants get charged per even the smallest transaction.

So quit your damn whining and read the fucking manual. It takes all of 5 minutes. And I'm shocked you even gave a website your CC number and checking number without reading how they transfer money and otherwise monkey with your account.

[quote name='spoo']Some of my Paypal fees are about as high as my Ebay fees.[/quote]

and to think about those "low ebay fees" rite?

after your done with paypal and ebay, those ebay fees are double at least. Owning ebay must be a great job, you dont have to do any of the work of selling the item really and you get to reap more profit margin (10+ perfect) on items then most retail companies around the block make from a normal sale.

[quote name='eros']Maybe you could read the simple documentation on paypal's website, jackass. And considering that they are letting you accept credit cards from other people, $0.47 is on average $0.03 cheaper than more actual merchants get charged per even the smallest transaction.

So quit your damn whining and read the shaq-fuing manual. It takes all of 5 minutes. And I'm shocked you even gave a website your CC number and checking number without reading how they transfer money and otherwise monkey with your account.[/quote]
But you get charged if they use a CC or from a bank.account.

[quote name='eros']Maybe you could read the simple documentation on paypal's website, jackass...[/quote]

Was that really necessary? Are you that rude in real life, or just online?

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='eros']Maybe you could read the simple documentation on paypal's website, jackass...[/quote]

Was that really necessary? Are you that rude in real life, or just online?[/quote]

It was true. This thread sucks.

I have a question:

If I get sent money does it go to my bank account or do I have to manually put it there?

[quote name='Scrubking']I have a question:

If I get sent money does it go to my bank account or do I have to manually put it there?[/quote]
You have to manually put it into your bank account.

[quote name='spoo'][quote name='Scrubking']I have a question:

If I get sent money does it go to my bank account or do I have to manually put it there?[/quote]
You have to manually put it into your bank account.[/quote]

Do they charge for that too?

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='spoo'][quote name='Scrubking']I have a question:

You have to manually put it into your bank account.[/quote]

Do they charge for that too?[/quote]
no

I remember reading somewhere that it was FREE... I never signed up for anything to accept credit cards.. Im not no merchant.. I just had a trade with games and the deal was a bit unbalenced on my part... But for the most part..

I only use paypal to sell a few items on Diablo 2 and sell games.. I remember reading somewhere that it was FREE.

EDIT: Okay I read a little and I found that "Recieve Funds: 2.2% + $0.30 USD to 2.9% + $0.30 USD" Premier/Buisness Account.

When the hell did I become a Premier account? How do I downgrade?

[quote name='eros']Maybe you could read the simple documentation on paypal's website, jackass. And considering that they are letting you accept credit cards from other people, $0.47 is on average $0.03 cheaper than more actual merchants get charged per even the smallest transaction.

So quit your damn whining and read the shaq-fuing manual. It takes all of 5 minutes. And I'm shocked you even gave a website your CC number and checking number without reading how they transfer money and otherwise monkey with your account.[/quote]

have you gotten ur refills this month? check your subscription, it should say how many you have left.

What a quaint thing for a man of so few posts to say to a moderator, I can only hope for your sake that he's not as evil as you

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='eros']Maybe you could read the simple documentation on paypal's website, jackass. And considering that they are letting you accept credit cards from other people, $0.47 is on average $0.03 cheaper than more actual merchants get charged per even the smallest transaction.

What a quaint thing for a man of so few posts to say to a moderator, I can only hope for your sake that he's not as evil as you[/quote]

Bahaha. I could edit his post... :twisted: But Ill let it go.. Maybe..

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']
When the hell did I become a Premier account? How do I downgrade?[/quote]

Sign into Paypal. Go to help. Left hand side click on "account basics". You will see several help topics on right hand side. About the 24th down you will see " What are the disadvantages of downgrading my account?". Click on it. It will tell you the disadvantages but it has a link to "Downgrade Account".

Be forewarned though, you can do it only once and will not be able to accept cc's anymore (if you ever did). Just be sure to read all the pros/cons before you do it.....

No prob. I almost wasn't sure if it was possible either, the way it's kinda hidden but it makes sense. They don't want to lose that $$$....

bread's done
Back