So Target sent me three copies of one game and only charged me once.

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!
Last Wednesday I bite the bullet and order the Resistance 3 Doomsday edition which was on sale for $100. Today I received three boxes all with the Doomsday edition.

The first thing that occured to me was to go back and examine my bank statement more closely than I did the other day. I see no other charges from Target except for the bundle I ordered. Looking at the UPS tracking information it on says there is one box.

What I believed happened is that over the course of Thanksgiving weekend I checked my order status two or three times. Since I checked out as guest I had to use the email links. On the order details page there is a link that say reorder items that I accidentally clicked, but I thought it didn't matter since the item was already sold out and couldn't be added to cart or check out. I also think checking out as guest and using paypal to check out might have kept them from charging me again.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

Wait and see if the charges come through. If they haven't after 1-2 weeks, score! If they do, return the items!

[quote name='Zaku77']Wait and see if the charges come through. If they haven't after 1-2 weeks, score! If they do, return the items![/QUOTE]

This..

I had similiar experience with Gohastings only on a return. I returned 1 of 3 games because they straight up sent me the wrong item and instead of just refunding 1 they refunded all 3. :lol:

[quote name='Zin_LG']I'm probably going to call CS tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

why? just wait and see - like others are saying

[quote name='Arakias']why? just wait and see - like others are saying[/QUOTE]

I'm not really trying to get over. While it would be nice to have extra controllers I don't really need them.

i recently got my playstation move controller and nave chewed up by my pitbull...any chance you could spare one of those move controllers you got with your doomsdays editions? pm me...

[quote name='jr233270']Return the extra two copies. It's a windfall, and an unjust one to boot. Do the right thing and return the items.[/QUOTE]

So, serious question here, can you explain what a "just" windfall is?

[quote name='Zaku77']I can't help but call you a tard for contacting them, but at least you lucked out in the end anyway.[/QUOTE]

The guy was ethical and yet you call him a tard?

Zin_LG, I tip my hat to you, sir, and congrats on the score!

I would keep them, it's not like you went to the store and an employee made a mistake and gave you three for the price of one. Nobody is going to get fired.

[quote name='alongx']The guy was ethical and yet you call him a tard?

Zin_LG, I tip my hat to you, sir, and congrats on the score![/QUOTE]
Yup. He did the right thing, and it worked out well for him in the end. Good karma is good :D

They come with controllers? I'm not a Resistance fan, but I'd like another Dual Shock 3, hit me up if you're interested in trading or selling.

I'm thinking of giving them to friends as presents. [quote name='AugustAPC']They come with controllers? I'm not a Resistance fan, but I'd like another Dual Shock 3, hit me up if you're interested in trading or selling.[/QUOTE]

No, this is a PS Move bundle so it doesn't come with Dual Shock controllers.

bread's done
Back