So the journey begins.... Update-9/1

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Welp, I'm going to start my campaign to have a complete collection of CIB Nintendo 64 games. I have some already which I'll list when I get home but I have along ways to go. I just bought Perfect Dark and Blitz: Special Edition both sealed so let the journey begin. My plan is to search garage sales and local game stores and keep my eye out for the rare ones on ebay.

Is anyone else currently trying to get a complete N64 collection or already have one? Any tips?

9/1
I think I'm going to try and get the rare ones out of the way first. Here is a list of the rare N64 games according to digitpress.com. If anyone here has any CIB or sealed and would like to sell them PM me.

:bouncy:= Have

ClayFighter 63 1/3 Sculptor's Cut
Cruis'n Exotica :bouncy:
Donald Duck Goin' Quackers (Disney's)
Duck Dodgers
Earthworm Jim 3D
Elmo's Letter Adventure
Elmo's Number Journey
International Superstar Soccer 2000
International Track & Field 2000
NFL Blitz 2001
NFL Blitz Special Edition :bouncy:
Nuclear Strike 64
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber :bouncy:
Razor Freestyle Scooter
Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth
Stunt Racer 64
Worms Armageddon

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, good luck. That's going to be one tough collection to get considering most people seem to throw out the boxes for cart-based games (not me, though).

Good luck. The only one I have is WWF: No Mercy. I've seen several people here on CAG selling boxes & booklets by themselves, just in case you want to build a complete set.

The only place i know of that ive seen N64 games still in boxes is at a Roses in Fayettville NC. They had like WWF: WarZone and other random games still in a box and i think the wrapper still on them.

Other than that, the Play n Trades around Raleigh do. One of them has Hybrid Heaven in box and maybe a few more, not sure...

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't know why somebody would want a complete collection of nigh-unplayable dreck, but best of luck to you.[/quote]

I'm not totally sure what that means, but the reason for me trying to get a complete N64 collection is because it's by far my favorite system. It's also fun and will be for the next couple of years or however long it takes me to get em all......gotta' catch em all, pokemon!

bread's done
Back