So tonight i fell in love with my GCN again

Akkis99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was sitting in my room contemplating what game to play when it dawned on me.....I feel like some zelda. I popped in the Zelda collectors disc and played ocarina of time for 7 hrs straight. I plan to continue this session in a min. I missed my cube and im glad to be playing it again,

Ocarina of Time rules. Animal Crossing rules, too. I thought about getting a GC, but with Viewtiful Joe and Animal Crossing planned for the DS.. I think DS is the route for me. My cousin's an XBox fanboy, and he got a Gamecube for Christmas.. he's having a blast with it. For him to want a gamecube is insane. He has this mentality where "if it's 5 or 10 bucks, it must be crap".. he ALWAYS said that.. I broke him of that habit with Eternal Darkness.

lol i know....it is weird. buit i do have alot of games i havent played on my GCN that are still sealed. I have a feeling it will get a lot of playingf time now

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Ironic that you fell in love with your NGC over a N64 game.[/quote]

Why not? I fell in love with my DS because of an N64 game :)

I dont like playing games like OoT because it brings back so many memories and makes me sad. That goes for any good game that I have beaten years ago. I remember my mom getting mad at me for some reason and told my dad to tell me to stop playing, so he took out the cart while i was playing and put it in a paper bag then went to the bar. Then i started crying or something (probaby 10 or so) and my mom went to the bar and got it back. Then also when i was playing it I was home alone and my grandpa (R.I.P.) came by, right when he was getting alzheimers and came and sat down and started asking me about the game, he didnt know where he was. There are so many more memories related to that game, that is how I classify many memory in my life, by what game I was playing at the time. And nintendo games make it the easiest to remember Id say.

[quote name='Akkis99']I was sitting in my room contemplating what game to play when it dawned on me.....I feel like some zelda. I popped in the Zelda collectors disc and played ocarina of time for 7 hrs straight. I plan to continue this session in a min. I missed my cube and im glad to be playing it again,[/quote]

Its ok to love your cube but not L O V E your cube! I think you get what I mean! :)

[quote name='Mr_hockey66'][quote name='Akkis99']I was sitting in my room contemplating what game to play when it dawned on me.....I feel like some zelda. I popped in the Zelda collectors disc and played ocarina of time for 7 hrs straight. I plan to continue this session in a min. I missed my cube and im glad to be playing it again,[/quote]

Its ok to love your cube but not L O V E your cube! I think you get what I mean! :)[/quote]

It has a handle for a reason ya know!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66'][quote name='Akkis99']I was sitting in my room contemplating what game to play when it dawned on me.....I feel like some zelda. I popped in the Zelda collectors disc and played ocarina of time for 7 hrs straight. I plan to continue this session in a min. I missed my cube and im glad to be playing it again,[/quote]

Its ok to love your cube but not L O V E your cube! I think you get what I mean! :)[/quote]

/says the guy with a turtle gang-bang for a sig

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Hey turtle POWER!!!! Thats what the ninja turtles do when the pizza runs out![/quote]

Sure as shit not what my TMNTs do when the pizza runs out. Quit trying to sour the reputation of my most beloved franchise!

[quote name='the_deej']how come some people say GCN? does it mean Gamecube Nintendo?[/quote]

It's GCN because the NGC acronym was taken by something else in the US and Nintendo was unable to copyright it.

I love the fact that I can play every single Zelda on my 'Cube. But my patience and love for my beloved 3 GCNs is waning. I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.

i want to get paper mario 2, but damn no money....i mighht begin to play metriod 1 since i never have and its just sitting their sealed for me. The adventure continues though.

"It's my turn to use the sex bot!"
"No! It's my sex bot and her name is Sony!"

Now don't be LOVING your Gamecube.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='the_deej']how come some people say GCN? does it mean Gamecube Nintendo?[/quote]

It's GCN because the NGC acronym was taken by something else in the US and Nintendo was unable to copyright it.[/quote]
I believe it was to avoid confusion with the Neo Geo Color.

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='WildWop'][quote name='the_deej']how come some people say GCN? does it mean Gamecube Nintendo?[/quote]

It's GCN because the NGC acronym was taken by something else in the US and Nintendo was unable to copyright it.[/quote]
I believe it was to avoid confusion with the Neo Geo Color.[/quote]

Nope, that was Neo Geo Pocket Color (NGPC). I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing National Geographic Channel (NGC).

[quote name='David85']"It's my turn to use the sex bot!"
"No! It's my sex bot and her name is Sony!"

Now don't be LOVING your Gamecube.[/quote]

gcn5xq.gif

[quote name='lurknomore']I love the fact that I can play every single Zelda on my 'Cube. But my patience and love for my beloved 3 GCNs is waning. I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.[/quote]
I don't recall LTTP being on the Cube, never mind the Gameboy ones. (And no, playing the GB/A games through the Player doesn't count.)

[quote name='swick'][quote name='lurknomore']I love the fact that I can play every single Zelda on my 'Cube. But my patience and love for my beloved 3 GCNs is waning. I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.[/quote]
I don't recall LTTP being on the Cube, never mind the Gameboy ones. (And no, playing the GB/A games through the Player doesn't count.)[/quote]

They released all the Zeldas on the Discs, and the GB Player does count, because it can only be used with the GC.

[quote name='coolcps']I dont like playing games like OoT because it brings back so many memories and makes me sad. That goes for any good game that I have beaten years ago.[/quote]

I have the same exact problem. I've been wanting to play Earthbound again, but I'm afraid it'll kill me.

Now I know why all you people get the disc read errors.....gross...

And that sig above me....double gross...what's next, copulating turtles???? Oh...wait....

[quote name='lurknomore']I love the fact that I can play every single Zelda on my 'Cube. But my patience and love for my beloved 3 GCNs is waning. I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.[/quote]

Ummm where is the Zelda A Link to the Past?

[quote name='Indiana'][quote name='lurknomore']I love the fact that I can play every single Zelda on my 'Cube. But my patience and love for my beloved 3 GCNs is waning. I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.[/quote]

Ummm where is the Zelda A Link to the Past?[/quote]

That is my only complaint about the Zelda disc. Link to the Past was easily my favorite zelda game ever. I think the only reason that they didn't include it is because of the game being released on GBA around the same time.

Denis, it's obvious by your signature that you hate everything that makes everyone else happy. Therefore, you are no longer allowed an opinion. :D

like anyone EVER cared about Dennis' opinion?

And yes calling the Gamecube "GCN" is fuckin' retarded. Just call it the GC for gods sake, every time I see "GCN" I read it as "Gamecube Nintendo" and I take +5 retardation damage.

[quote name='lurknomore']I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.[/quote]

i couldn't agree with ya more! konami should spoon over a little ddr love, but nooooo, we get crap like madcatz's groove crapola dance craze. that's just hatin'. and to see the big n's 'seal of quality' on that is a disgrace.

i'm actually seriously considering the new pstwo, or waiting for the ps3, so i could get the entire ddr series and play'em with my gf.

[quote name='DenisDFat']DDR is the worst non-fps, non-sprts sim, non-stealth series ever.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: DDF, you crack me up all the time! i love your comedy!

[quote name='DenisDFat']DDR is the worst non-fps, non-sprts sim, non-stealth series ever.[/quote]

I concur, DDR is a terrible game... great workout interface, but as far as a game goes, it sucks.

[quote name='aneventualend']Denis, it's obvious by your signature that you hate everything that makes everyone else happy. Therefore, you are no longer allowed an opinion. :D[/quote]

I revoked his opinion 'bout 6 months ago :D

[quote name='Indiana'][quote name='lurknomore']I love the fact that I can play every single Zelda on my 'Cube. But my patience and love for my beloved 3 GCNs is waning. I need a few Konami franchises on it, and it doesn't even have to be the biggies.[/quote]

Ummm where is the Zelda A Link to the Past?[/quote]

GBA player + LTTP for GBA = LTTP on Gamecube. Woo.

In that regard, you can play every zelda game ever made [like the gameboy/gameboy color games] (besides the bastardized CDI games...) by means of a Gamecube.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation'][quote name='DenisDFat']DDR is the worst non-fps, non-sprts sim, non-stealth series ever.[/quote]

I concur, DDR is a terrible game... great workout interface, but as far as a game goes, it sucks.[/quote]

Agreed

You haven't even opened your copy of Metroid Prime!? :shock:

You're missing out! It starts off kinda slow... but it really picks up around the middle. I played it for 4 hours when I got it, and then left it for like 2 months. Then decided to play it again, and got totally hooked and beat the game. I really want the second one, but my Gamecube broke, and I need to buy a new one... (esspecially for Resident Evil 4!)

bread's done
Back