So, Two Worlds II is pretty freakin awesome...

Fortune_P_Dawg

CAGiversary!
...or at least I think so. It's full of cheesy dialogue, lots of exploration, plenty of quests, and lots to see and do; be warned though, saying this game is rough around the edges is like saying fat chicks get a bit sweaty in direct sunlight.

The game captures a very distinct sense of atmosphere, which, in my opinion is awesome. Mellow music, and ambient environmental sound effects work in the game's favor and bring me back to the halcyon days of Secret of Evermore. Exploring a cave with nothing but your sword and the warm flicker of torchlight as the deep earthen walls groan, whistle, and hum around you is just lovely.

As someone who doesn't care much for Bethesda's titles I was suprised to find myself enjoying this, as it does bare some similarities, but not enough to sully it for me. If Diablo and Oblivion made a baby, and said baby got it's face caught in a grain thresher, you'd have this game.

[quote name='Bazylik']Yuck!... I got sick of it after tutorial.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I almost didn't make it past the tutorial myself, as it's just awful. To be honest the game gives a terrible first impression and doesn't really start becoming enjoyable till about 4 hours in.

Yeah that's what I read on another forum. If I had the time and patience I would give it a fair shake. The beginning just didn't grab me so I put it aside for now.

Yeah join us on the 360 board for the discussion. Glad you love the game, its one of my favs. People hated the tutorial i know but how you gonna give up on the game before you even get to the first big area? silly people.

bread's done
Back