So what did you score on Black Friday?

chargeup45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Aside from yesterdays CC.com sales, I started at 5 am today, yet somehow didn't pick anything up until after 7 and still managed to get most of what I wanted. I should probably be sleeping in more. Anyway...

CC.com
Super Mario Strikers - $17
1 GB SD Card - $3
1 GB USB Storage - $4

Staples
Altec Lansing PC Speaker Set - $20
Office Chair - $60

Target
A few 1GB Memory Sticks - $20 each

Best Buy
My Name is Earl S1 (Deluxe BB Set) - $20
Prison Break S1 - $20
Arrested Development S3 - $10
Groundhog Day - $3
XB360 Table Tennis - $19

2 Sylvannia 20" LCD TVs, one for my mom's kitchen and one for my Fiance who still has a 13" in her room. I also go a FREE Polaroid 3.2 megapixel camera from Circuit City. I didnt know they had any promotion like that. I was walking out of the store with my TVs when security guy stopped me and handed the camera to me.

i got

office season 1- $10
bourne supremacy0 $5
dynex 100 pack dvd-r's- $5
xmen 3-$9
spiderman 2- $4
fun with dick n and jane-$4
pride & prejudice- $7

got my christmas shopping done and stuff for myself

I scored a Nintendo WII and two Playstation 3 20 GB. If anyone is interested I will sell one of the PS3s for $750 plus shipping costs. This wasn't why I posted, just throwing it out there before I put it on EBay.

I hit up Circuit City at around 12:30 last night and waited in line. They didn't have the 32" Olevia LCD in stock so they sold it to me for the normal price ($475 + tax) and said they would deliver it to my house for free.

It was so crowded in there I honestly didn't want to look for anything else. I want to try and go to GameStop but I don't think that will happen because it will be a zoo if there is anything left. Might just get some of the things I want from Amazon.

Didn't really buy much. Just FFXII from Gamecrazy for 29.99 and some DVD-Rs and Flash Memory from Staples.com. Didn't see a lot that interested me this year.

[quote name='chargeup45']Aside from yesterdays CC.com sales, I started at 5 am today, yet somehow didn't pick anything up until after 7 and still managed to get most of what I wanted. I should probably be sleeping in more. Anyway...

CC.com
Super Mario Strikers - $17
1 GB SD Card - $3
1 GB USB Storage - $4

Staples
Altec Lansing PC Speaker Set - $20
Office Chair - $60

Target
A few 1GB Memory Sticks - $20 each

Best Buy
My Name is Earl S1 (Deluxe BB Set) - $20
Prison Break S1 - $20
Arrested Development S3 - $10
Groundhog Day - $3
XB360 Table Tennis - $19[/quote]

went to BB and it was nuts.. went in looked around and walked out.. was hoping to get the western digital 250gb for $69 but that was basically a doorbuster..

But yea went to Staples and Scored Altec Lansing for $20.. OMG sweet speakers for the price.. made BF worth it..

How you liking urs??

I got the Olevia 32" HDTV LCD and it's awesome!!!Instant savings on the spot!Also got Polar Express and Ice Age The Meltdown.I went to BB at around 3 in the morning and the line was around the store!!!!!!I then went to CC and it was pretty empty and I sayed there and scored the last Olevia TV!

I sold all the tickets for front page BB items for $20 each and made $180. I then bought a 19" wide Samsung monitor, a canon printer, Prison Break S1, and some other goodies. Awesome for $50 out of pocket.

Bestbuy
19" Samsung Monitor
OutFit
Cannon Printer
KIllers CD
BF2142
Neverwinter nights 2
Condemned

CC
Socom 3
THAW

Everything was purchased online so no hassles other than staying up a while for me. The stuff I'll get later is B&M.

Amazon
Psychonauts $5
2GB Sandisk Memory Stick $24.99

Circuit City
I/O Magic GigaBank� 250GB External Hard $40 AR
JVC MiniDV Tapes FAR
SanDisk Cruzer® Mini Portable USB $2.99 AR
SanDisk 1GB SD™ Card $2.99 AR

Staples
5000 Pieces of Printer Paper FREE
Maxtor 200 GB Hard Drive $19.98 AR
(2) Surge Protector FAR

Target
Family Guy Vol. 3 DVD $16

Wal-Mart
Game Boy Micro Famicon Edition $48-ish shipped and taxed
Mario Strikers Pricematched $16.99

So overall it was nice. I didn't have to fight with crowds.

I went to gamestop at about 10:30am

SCORE: PS2 eyetoy for 5$ off the used rack, works perfectly as a webcam

metroid prime 3.99 used

super mario 64 ds 14.99 used

Wild Arms alter code F 19.99 new

I know i didnt do too well matching up the used prices but i did get the metroid prime free due to b2g1 free, which i totally forgot about while i was in there. Also the used games i scored are complete and like new, i wouldnt buy anything less.

I only went to one store, when i drove by KMART it was PACKED, i have seriously never seen the kmart's parking lot here that full before, thankfully the plaza that gamestop is in was rather dead and traffic to get there wasnt even that bad.

I picked up Shadow Hearts From the New World from GameCrazy. I wanted to pick up Mario Strikers from CC but they were sold out.

Otherwise, I didn't really want anything this year as I just didn't think the deals were that good. I've been able to find much better deals online via deal sites.

I got the $3 1GB SD card at Circuit City. I just saw it sitting in a little basket of items people decided not to buy. I got other stuff, but that was really the only thing I got a great deal on.

It was funny seeing people wait in line at my Best Buy JUST for DVDs. I was lucky enough to snag the 2nd last MAG 17" LCD monitor for $80.

I went to my local GS at around 6:30 to hopefully get a Wii. The funny thing was, I saw this mom park next to me eating breakfast, and I had a feeling she was there for a Wii (since there was already a very small line at the store). So I kinda brushed it off and finished my McGriddles. Then once I get in, and that mom (who was in front of me) gets to the register, the manager hands her a Wii and says 'aaand my last one'. fuck! Oh well, I'll try again Sunday at Best Buy.

got a 22 inch westinghouse. It was crazy at BB. I got there 30 minutes before open. got the last monitor and cant wait to tomorrow when I get my 360 to play in 200 dollar HDTV.

My Name is Earl Season 1 for $19.99
Arrested Development Season 3 for $9.99

Just need to go to the store and pick them up.

All I got was a Sandisk 1 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for $19.99 from Bestbuy.com after I was at BB at 6 a.m. and it was about 2000 people there. I wasn't about to wait in that fucking long as line just to spend 50 bucks for Call of Duty 2, the Outfit, and the Memory Stick.

The funny thing was I was going in for the 17' MAG monitor and at 6 a.m. they were already sold out.

CC
2 gig SD card - $30
2 gig MS Pro Duo - $40
The Outfit (360) - $10
Condemed (360) - $18
Mission Impossible 3 (DVD) - $7 and it came with a bonus disc.

Staples- went there for ebay supplies and found a good deal
Plantronic Bluetooth headset $20

best buy

2x of these
entourage season 1
arrested development season 3
will and grace season 1
call of duty 2 GOTY

1x
the outfit
virgin mobile prepaid phone (OYSTR) ($10..not bad, sold it to some lady at my moms job for $30)...gonna go back for more tommorow before work..maybe i can get some more suckers..i mean customers :)

I Scored nothing, since I didn't leave the house today...then again I'm broke how the MAG and Westinghouse LCDs though?

Gamecrazy

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PSP) - $20
Final Fantasy 12 (for a friend) - $30

Target

Walk the Line DVD (for my uncle) - $9
Cheapo Memorex DVD player (for my grandmother) - $25

Circuit City

GTA Vice City Stories - $30
SOCOM 3 - $5

EB Games

Madden 07 Wii ("Used") - $45 - 10%
Children of Mana (Used but flawless) - $30 -10%
Mario Superstar Baseball - Free with used B2G1

[quote name='drewdeluxe']
But yea went to Staples and Scored Altec Lansing for $20.. OMG sweet speakers for the price.. made BF worth it..

How you liking urs??[/QUOTE]

Haven't opened mine yet, but I'm sure they'll be great. All I needed was a couple of speakers and a subwoofer, so this works out perfectly... assuming the rebates go through without a hassle, of course.

from BB
BF 2142=25 bucks
Sandisk MP3 1 gig player=36 bucks

Kmart
3 justice league 3pack figures (11.99 each)
and a teen titans pocket game for my nephew (6 bucks)
not really a bf deal..but atleast I got something

That's about it.

BB laughed at my face when I wanted the 22 inch westinghouse monitor.

fuck them.

Best Buy:
Pinball: Hall of Fame $5
Now 23 $6
The Outfit $10
Hitch $3
-$5 RZ coupon
=
$20

Circuit City:
South Park: Season 8 $19
Everybody Hates Chris: Season 1 $19
=
$40, approx

Sam's Club:
FREE continental breakfast
=
$0

About $60 total for all that, it was a good morning

AIDS, Hepatitis C with a hint of the G variety..... Almost. It was so fun, so many people..... Wal-Mart decided to place everything on sale in the grocery section, they had nothing, everyone was being so greedy, watched one guy take all the PSPs in one swoop, same with the DVDs, I walked out empty-handed. I went to K-Mart, found Astonishia Story and Urban Reign for 9.99 each. Went to EB and got Naruto : Uzumaki Chronicles for 29.99. Went to Circuit City and got Space Channel 5 and Pac Man World 3 for 4.99 each. Everyone seemed so ill, physically and mentally......

[quote name='Great12k6']got a 22 inch westinghouse. It was crazy at BB. I got there 30 minutes before open. got the last monitor and cant wait to tomorrow when I get my 360 to play in 200 dollar HDTV.[/QUOTE]

You won't be disappointed, looks sweet!

Soo I wonder if I can score anything tommorrow...

I might as well wander about since it is only a saturday...

Does anyone reccomend a certain item/store that is really worth looking into?

Amazon:
Psychonauts (PS2) $5

Best Buy (went at 7 PM - no lines):
Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption (PC) $14.99 - $12 BBB = $2.99
Battlefield 2142 $24.99 - $5 GGC = $19.99
Neverwinter Nights 2 $24.99 - $5 GGC = $19.99

Paid for the Best Buy items with 4x $10 Gift Cards that I got for buying Call of Duty 2 (PC) last week ($19.99 - $5 for GGC = $14.99 plus a free $10 Gift Card). Sold the games on Ebay. Kept the Gift Cards.

I personal didn't go but my sister and mom did go to Best Buy. They went there last night at 8:30 and were 17th on line.

They got me:
Toshiba laptop $250
The Outfit
Condemned
Motorola Bluetooth Headset (after my sister lost my other one)
They didn't get me The Office S1 :(

My sister got the Sony laptop.

Got $20 in free gift cards from Pep Boys. My car always could use freebies.

Went to Circuit City...I really wanted House season 1, but all they had was Gilmore Girls and some various Simpsons seasons. I returned Socom 3 even though it was $5 because I didnt want to wait 2 hrs in line.

I picked up a Hamilton Beach blender for $23 at Sears, if that counts for anything. :)

I stuck to BB and grabbed the 379.99 Hp laptop, the 189.99 e-machine, 2 of the westery digital 250 gig externals, prison break, some misc 4.99 dvds and ta da. I plan on going back to CC and see whats left of stuff I wanted from there but was too tired to drive anymore.

Went to BB around 2AM. There were at least 250 people ahead of me. Crazy campers! Anyways, here is what I got.

BB:
2 2 gig sd card
Prison Break
2 WD 250 gig Ext. HD
1 gig mp3 player

Staples:
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard/mouse combo
UPS

Wal Mart:
3 GB Micros

Best Buy:
COD 2
The Outfit
Condemed
Table Tennis
Prison Break
Arrested Development S3
Super Troopers

CC:
3 1GB SD cards
Casio Exilim Digicam for Fiance's Xmas present
My Name is Earl

Target:
Elf
When a Stranger Calls
2 GBA games with 3 board games on em!

AND I got my Wii that I ordered off of Circuitcity.com with my extra controller and TP!

I'm extremely broke now, but it was still a GREAT day!

bread's done
Back