Walmart Yoshi Island had a 20 Gift Card
Best Buy
Nothing
Gamestop
Rayman DS
Naruto: Clash of Ninja
MC Groovz (Free)

BB
42" panasonic plasma for $999 (for my dad, reg price 1700)
50" toshiba plasma for $1700 (for me!, reg price 2800)

EBgames
Wii!!!!! and classic controller

after crapping out at CC on tv at 530 i ran over to ebgames and hopped outta my car just in time to beat another guy pulling in to get into the 4th spot in line....just as soon as i did the manager came out and said "sorry fellas, we only got 4 wii's". lol, sucks for the slow fat dude behind me!

all in all i think im actually more excited about the wii than anything....that little white box rocks! however, even tho i got some awesome stuff, i will never ever ever ever ever try shopping in stores on BF again. total chaos...saw 2 fights at wally world, and some near brawls at CC. crazy ass people fighting over some stupid shit like $5 dvds. oh well, my christmas is now over w/...thank goodness.

I went to BB at 11:30 last night, only to find about 250-300 people already waiting. Since I was already there I decided to try my luck for the westy 22" lcd. By the time the doors opened at 5 there were maybe another 500 people behind me so I made a mad dash to the monitors only to find no westy 22" in sight. A BB worker told me if theres not one the shelves, theyre sold out. crap 5 1/2 hrs sitting on my ass[I forgot my chair] for nothing!.. So I went and grabbed a seagate 250gb hd since it was the only other thing I wanted and could get. but something told me to go back to the monitors...maybe I just missed it somehow. Then when I get there I see a BB worker handing some guy my monitor.. WTF! They were supposed to be sold out. Well after talking to the thief I found out that I just had to ask for one! But of course when I ask for they guy goes "Sorry we just sold our last 2." ARGGG!! I was there way before that guy and if I only asked another worker I could have got one. So I decide to just get out of there while I still could when I see a lone box under the gaming display table with the numbers "22" on it. I couldnt believe it! At first I thought it was some girl's and she just put it down, but she said it wasnt so I scooped it up and went straight to check out before the lines grew any longer. By 6 I was saying so long to BB. Sorry for that..I just needed to share because most of the time I just get screwed out of deals...

Anyway heres what I got. Roughly spent $380 today

BestBuy
Seagate 250GB HD - $60
Westinghouse 22" widescreen lcd - $200
3-year service plan - $25 [my dell acted up after my year warranty ended so I wasnt gonna risk it]

CompUSA
SanDisk 2GB Ultra II SD - $40

OfficeMax
8-pg Diamond cut shredder - $40

Circuit City
X-Men 3 $10
South Park: Season 8 $19
Everybody Hates Chris: Season 1 $19
The Office $10
Flaming Lips At War with the Mystics $15

Bestbuy.com
My Name is Earl $20
Monster House $10

Meijer
Simpsons 5 $15
Simpsons 7 $15
Family Guy Volume 4 $15

A whole lot more than I expected, especially since I didn't go out until 5:00 PM

Anyways..

Circuit City
-
Harvest Moon DS $16
JoJo The High Road $7
Online; TDK 50 Pack $5
Online: Virgin Mobile Prepaid Phone $9

Best Buy
-
Online: McAffe Internet Security: $5
Online: Oyster color flip phone prepaid $10
Online; PNY Memory Card 1 GB $10

Wal-Mart
-
Robocop WS 3.44
Big Fat Greek Wedding WS 3.44
Aquamarine WS 8.99
1 GB Impact Memory Card $13
Dead or Alive 4 $29

Target
-
Capcom Classics Collection 2 $9
Fun With Dick and Jane $4
Pink Panther $4

Amazon.com
-
Xbox Live 12 Months Plus Vision Camera $40
Thanksgiving CORE Xbox 360 $99
Superman Returns PS2 $19.99

Gamestop
-
Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball 2 $50
Sonic the Hedghog $50
Gears of War FREE
Project Gotham Racing 3 $17
Kameo Elements of Power $17
MICROSOFT HD Component Cables FREE

Hollywood Video
-
Saving Face $5 [Asian movie about lesbians..]
New Police Story $5 [Woo, Jackie Chan]
10x 99 cent DVDs
20x 99 cent DVDs [all 20 titles]

Gamestop [visit 2]
-
DDR Ultramix 4 soundtrack FREE
Pimp My Ride Season One $5

Ulta.com
-
$10 total for everything with free shipping
L'oreal True Match Blendable Make Up [$8 at Wal-Mart]
L'oreal True Match Powder [$7 at Wal-Mart]
ULTA brand lip gloss [icing on the cake below]
ULTA brand eye shadow wand
ULTA brand eye liner

So I didn't have to stay up, I didn't have to get in line, I went out late in the afternoon, and I got every single thing I could want and more. And I still have Fashion Bug left tomorrow [I have a 50 percent off coupon as well as a $10 gift certificate and my own money..plus their own storewide Thanksgiving sale] and I haven't even looked at Torrid.com. My Wal-Mart was also a mess and I am betting by tomorrow, lots of left over Black Friday stuff I couldn't find would be there

I'm happy though..a good day of shopping.

Remember when Circuit City's ad had House Season 2 pictured when they meant for Season 1 to be on sale?

I got Wal-Mart to give me the $12.99 price on House Season 2. So yea, I'm happy.

[quote name='Trakan']Got the 22" Westinghouse. Shit looks hot.[/QUOTE]

I got it also.

bf06002.jpg

And these:

bf06001.jpg

Playing Gears of War on the new Westinghouse is amazing. I'm kicking myself in the ass for forgetting about the 100 DVD-R deal though :/

[quote name='suko_32']

Circuit City
I/O Magic GigaBank� 250GB External Hard $40 AR
JVC MiniDV Tapes FAR
SanDisk Cruzer® Mini Portable USB $2.99 AR
SanDisk 1GB SD™ Card $2.99 AR

.[/QUOTE]

I got the thumb drive. I'll probably go back and get the SD card tomorrow...
I didn't know they had that 250gig HDD on sale!! Damn it!!!

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']I got the thumb drive. I'll probably go back and get the SD card tomorrow...
I didn't know they had that 250gig HDD on sale!! Damn it!!![/QUOTE]

Can you all really count the SD card?

I got the PNY online for $10 out of pocket and the Impact at WM for $13 out of pocket..sure you get the "MIR" but $30 cash over a month I can turn into a nice $60 if I play it right.

I am JEALOUS of that 22 inch Samsung though..

Went out at around 1pm, didn't really feel like dealing with long lines and hours of waiting. Anyway, still got most of what I wanted:

Frye's
Monk S1
Prison Break S1
The Office S1
Rush Hour 1 & 2

Circuit City
Terminator
Predator
Socom 3

EB Games
MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2!!!
Haunting Ground
Medium S1
I wanted Bully, but for some odd reason, they couldn't find the disc. Damn.

Best Buy online
CSI S3
Another Prison Break (just in case I wasn't able to find it B&M anywhere)

The only things I wanted but missed out on were House S1 and Harvest Moon DS. The above DVDs should keep me occupied until the next sale, though. I'll be heading to Target tomorrow to pick up 24 S3 & 4 for $16.

I went to Best Buy at 7:30 PM Thursday night.
Was number 17 in line....at around 9:30 there were about 200 or so people there, and my GF was just there to keep me company so she sold her spot in line for $200 cash to some kid who wanted a Plasma. By 5 when it opened there were over 900 people.

I picked up:

32" Westinghouse LCD HDTV $479
22" Westinghouse LCD monitor (Ammmmazing) $199
250 GB Western Digital MyBook Harddrive $69
Two 100 packs of DVD-Rs $5 each
COD2 GOTY $19.99
CSI Season 3 $19.99
Fun with Dick and Jane $4.99

Total- $802

didnt go for door busters, didnt camp out
left at 9am to get some dvds and little xmas gifts
went to target first...
got 24-season 1 $16
harry potter 2,3,4 for 3.98 each
went to circuit city
was a mad house even at that time
looked around for house season 1 no luck... about to leave i see it laying on the shelf near candy and magazines woo! -12.99
got 50 cd-rs - 5.99
and fight club for 4.99

went to fry's it was INSANE so i just left
looked for a lite sold out
all in all good experience

oh yeah and i got 2 san disk 2gb pro duos for 29.99 on amazon right before the deal ended :) thanks to that CAG that posted the link !

I had some major fun with the Gamestop B2G1 sale:
All prices after 10% Edge card

Gamestop 1:
Shadow Hearts FTNW = $16.19
X-Men vs Street Fighter PS1 = $10.79
Tomba! PS1 = FREE

Threads of Fate = $8.09
Pocket Fighter = $7.19
Samurai Shodown III = FREE

Street Fighter Alpha 3 = $5.39
King's Field = $2.69
Digimon World = FREE

Army Men RTS PS2 = $13.49
Front Mission 3 (complete) = $13.49
Brave Fencer Musashi = FREE

Gamestop 2:

Digital Devil Saga 1 = $35.99
Super Mario Bros Classic GBA = $22.49
Super Mario Bros Classic GBA = FREE

World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars 2002 = $17.99
Wizardry PS2 = $17.99
King of Fighters 02/03 PS2 = FREE

Junk shop:
Parasite Eve Non-GH (missing demo) = $5
Final Fantasy Chronicles guide = $5
FFVIII guide x2 = $5 ea
FFIX guide x2 = $5 ea
PS2 network adapter = $12.99

Value City:
Dark Alliance PS2 GH x2 = $7.99 ea
It's Mr. Pants GBA = $7.99
-$10 off coupon
=~$14 for all 3

I guess I'm lucky that one of my local GS's even still carries PS1 games, let alone some decently rare titles at great prices.

I also got me the 22" Westinghouse, I have it hooked up to my macbook and it looks fucking awesome!

I also got a grip of dvds from bby, Table Tennis, The Outfit, that $35 mp3 player, the $20 printer and um.. that's it!

stopped at target during work (mall) at like.. 8pm on friday.

picked up 24 season 1
jarhead
batman begins

for 27 total. would have got the rest of the seasons, but since they didnt have season2, didn't want to get 3 & 4

I casually strolled into EB Games @ 11am (Fri), just to browse and the Manager put up 2 PS3s (Both 20GB) on display behind the counter for sale without any announcements and asked me if I wanted one of them. You can guess my answer :)

I walked into BB at around 1pm and picked up:

Layer Cake - $4.99
Simpsons Season 8 - $16(PM from the Target ad)
Capcom Classics Collection 2 - $9.87(PM from Target)

Pretty much got all I wanted this year out of the deals since I can't exactly afford any of the big ticket items right now

Didn't go out this year, but from the comforts of my home I managed to grab:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
1gig SD card
Entourage S2
and a 37 inch 1080 Westinghouse HDTV. After a lot of debating on whether to grab that TV for $1,400 or try to get a 720p black friday TV I decided on the Westinghouse. Luckily when I went to Crutchfield online to buy it, it had gotten a $400 price break from the day before so I was pretty stoked.

I'm planning on hitting the buy 2 get 1 free sale at eb/gamestop today, so hopefully I can get a good score from that.

Kmart

The Office Season 1-$10
Little Nicky-$5
Super Troopers-$5

Resident Evil Outbreak-$15(not really a sale, just really wanted the game)

TRU

Arc The Lad-Eternal Darkness-$5

Not bad for me, got some small stuff I wanted.

Went shopping late on Friday, but got a couple 2 Gig SD cards, two copies of NWN2 for $25 as gifts (store mgr ok'd it), a $20 wireless G router, a GGC, and a camcorder battery from BB and Office Depot.

Call of Duty 2 $19.99
The Outfit $9.99
Condemned $18.99
Gun $16.96

2 pairs of Polo Jeans cargo pants
1 Polo Jeans shirt
1 Polo Jeans jacket
All 4 would have originally been $300 but all Polo Jeans clothes were 60% off so they ended up being $120 total

Got @ CC:

Pioneer 7.1 channel/700 watt surround sound reciever - $120
The Shield Season 1 - $18.99
65 EMusic Downloads - $7.99 x2
Lionel Richie: Definative Collection with bonus CD - $6.99
Lionel Richie: Coming Home - $6.99
The Killers: Sam's Town w/ bonus download - $6.99
Guns N Roses: Greatest Hits - $6.99
Janet Jackson: Design Of A Decade (Best Of) - $6.99

DVD:
Monk Season 1 $12.99
House Season 1 and 2 $12.99
Boondocks Season 1 $18.99
Prison Break Season 1 $20
Arrested Development Season 1 $9.99

Cannon Powershot SD600 - $160

$250 in total and a total steal i think, Great Black friday!

I only got one thing this week and it wasn't on BF.

I was returning something with my dad on Tuestday at Bestbuy and I saw on the refurbished table they had the 30 Samsung Slimfit HDTV and I asked myself if I wanted to wait 8 hours in the cold to pick up the 32" Westy/32" Olevia or just pick this up now. It has 2 HDMI inputs and 2 component inputs and looked awesome connected to the upconverting DVD player. I walked out casually with a $700 TV for $350 and didn't have to deal with BF.

Would I have liked some of that other stuff though like the i/o hard drive or The Outfit. I'm pretty strapped for cash now though and I'm getting an HDTV antenna tomorrow for $50 from Radioshack because the TV also has a built in HD tuner.

Ordered the following (all online)

- Geforce 7600GT video card (CC)
- Quake 4 (CC)
- Condemned (BB)
- The Transporter (BB)
- The Office Season 1 (CC or BB, don't remember at the moment)
- DVD Recorder (BB)
- X-Men 3: Stan Lee Collector's Edition (Wal-Mart)

That list pales in comparison to my Buy.com orders with the $20 off $50 promotion via Google Checkout.

Only thing I got was actually on Thanksgiving Day from CC online. Sandisk 1GB portable usb drive for $3.99 AR. It was $105, instant $75 rebate, and then you have to mail in a $26 rebate. Even shipped the following day, so it's already en route!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']32 inch Westy from BB[/QUOTE]

I don't care what they say about that 32 inch westinghouse, it's a damn good tv, I came up on the same item.

Hopefully next year will hold things like FEAR, COD3, Lego Star Wars 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, etc. for below $20.

I can't talk my self into buying a new game with Gears of War around.

From CC:
Office season 1: 9
My Name is Earl S1: 19
Office Space: 6
South Park S8: 19
X3: 9
GBA SP (for kids): 50*2
Sandisk 1GB MP3 Players (for kids): 40*2
Nickelback - All the Right Reasons: 7

From Wal-Mart
Star Wars OT SE: 29 (9.72*3)
Pink Panther: 3.5

I really wanted a new TV but I'm strapped for cash with the holiday season here. So I went to BB at 9:30 PM on friday, not expecting anything to be left of course, but I nabbed 2 copies of Arrested Development Season 3 for $9.99 each! And I grabbed an At The Drive In CD I wanted that wasn't on sale at all, it was the regular $11.99 price, but I told the cashier lady that it was a $7.99 Black Friday CD, and she gave me the deal! I'm gonna do the same thing next year, go way late in the day, grab what I please and tell the cashier that it's on sale. I hope it works again!

All I got was Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS2) for $20. Still haven't opened it yet.
Edit: Anyone willing to trade my PS2 copy for an XBOX or PSP version?

bread's done
Back