So what size memory stick are you guys using?

MrSneis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I can't decide what size I should buy, I'm tempted to spring for the 1GB because I can afford it but paying 120ish for storage is kinda hard to justify... but for some odd reason I feel that 512 is just not enough for my needs :( What are you guys doing?

right now im using the 512 stick, but as soon as dell sends me my 1 gig i'll probably use that and sell my 512

Currently using a 256MB. It's a good thing I bought a 256MB too and not a 512MB. I thought I was going to have a shit load of MP3s and MP4s on it. But alas, after all is said and done, I still have 50MB left.

Oh, and my 32MB is used for game saves and pictures.

I got myself a 256, I don't really see myself ever needing more than 256, the whole movie thing is cool but, it gets kinda old, and i rather view movies or video from my PC or TV. I do like the idea of the MP3, and have been using it alot. havn't tryed picture.

For game save, updates & 50 or so MP3... I'm happy with 256....

Personally, I don't like to whip it and slam it down on the table- I'm afraid to make the kids jealous. I prefer pie, though. There was no option for that, and I'm VERY dissappointed.

I am still waiting on cheap 1 gb. I missed out on Dell cause I was poor at the time. I missed out on Amazon deal too tonight. No luck. Hopefully they come common place soon.

[quote name='hutno']right now im using the 512 stick, but as soon as dell sends me my 1 gig i'll probably use that and sell my 512[/QUOTE]

hey when do you expect your memory stick? I'll buy the 512 off of you...

Man, just got my 1GB stick today, I broke down because I HAD to have it ;)

They are $125 at Frys Electronics for Sony Brand, that's regular price, they ran out so I got the Sandisk for $130, not a cheap ass deal but better than BB/CC/Comp usa prices.

I can fit a movie, some music, and even some naughty videos now !

512, no cash for 1GB. I'll wait until it's $75 or so. Besides, I rarely need to watch movies on the thing since I have an iBook.

[quote name='MrSneis']Man, just got my 1GB stick today, I broke down because I HAD to have it ;)

They are $125 at Frys Electronics for Sony Brand, that's regular price, they ran out so I got the Sandisk for $130, not a cheap ass deal but better than BB/CC/Comp usa prices.

I can fit a movie, some music, and even some naughty videos now ![/QUOTE]

how much space can you actually fit on the 1gb cuz i know its not exactly 1gb when you use it?

When you format the 1GB it gives you like 960MB so its worth it I just got one. Have like 50Mp3's and a 300MB Episode of Viva La Bam and still have like 500MB left. =o

bread's done
Back