So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Cornfedwb']The sad thing about all this is DLF just wants attention. That's all he wanted with his pathetic blog, and thats all he wanted by posting that picture. No one in their right mind would take a shirtless picture of themselves when they looked like that, much less post it online. He chose that one to get sympathy and a reaction.

If people would learn to ignore him and let him be, it wouldn't be such a problem.[/quote]I have a feeling if someone just said "nice pick DLF. :wink: " he would still have done somethingf else for more attention.[/quote]

You're right, but if noone says anyting, after a few tries he'll just stop. The problem is people here can't let it be and feel it neccesary to flame him. I'm assuming its to show off their "mad pwning skeelz", but I'm not quite sure why things are that way.

Although he makes me laugh, he is annoying. Since he wants the attention, he won't stop until he gets it. He'll just try to push harder and harder until something gets a response. If that picture didn't do it, then he would have taken another one even worse and so on. I figure that we know so much about him from all this, what else can anyone do to him. It's not like anyone here is digging the hole for him.

[quote name='Aryss'] If that picture didn't do it, then he would have taken another one even worse and so on. [/quote]

And thank god that notion got shot dead before it took another step.

[quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='greatwhitedope'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Here's me:
me_and_katey.jpg
[/quote]

is that your daughter or little sister or something? that is the most adorable picture i have ever seen.

i cant wait to have my own little cutie (although my genes might not allow it).[/quote]She's his daughter. I think Grave is like ... 21 years old or something. He looks really young.[/quote]

Yeah, that's my little princess. She'll be turning 5 this month and starting school soon, and my other daughter will be turning 3 in October.

I'm 22 right now, and it's kinda funny because some people tell me I look really young at times while others say I look at least 24. I guess that picture of me does make me look a little young. It was taken about a year and a half ago, though.

what is this about anymore I think no one knows what this topic is about

it has been about
1. posting your pic
2. flaming dlf
3. complementing deadzone
4. doing research on dlf and finding other things about him on other forums.
5. 2 people thinking deadzone is ugly (which I think someone g/f is really ugly and they are just jealous)
6. back to hitting on deadzone
7. back to my point
8. grave and his daughter
8.???

Look at my Avatar and that's what I look like. Seriously a friend made it for me. But it looks kinda depressing, just alittle.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Look at my Avatar and that's what I look like. Seriously a friend made it for me. But it looks kinda depressing, just alittle.[/quote]

Nah. It looks like you're trying to pick up some ladies. I think. Were you???!!

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Rodimus Donut']Look at my Avatar and that's what I look like. Seriously a friend made it for me. But it looks kinda depressing, just alittle.[/quote]

Nah. It looks like you're trying to pick up some ladies. I think. Were you???!![/quote]

No, I got the women of my dreams already. My friend likes to draw things prettier than they are. But if you saw the entire picture I'm sporting a Terry Bogard look but without the "star" jacket. Terry rocks!

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Graystone']
fat%20man.gif
[/quote]

That's a great avatar for DLF![/quote]

Cept DLF's boobs are bigger than that.

It took me 20+ minutes to read this entire topic. Man, what an entertaining and long read.

BTW, my response to DLF's pic:

AHHHHH!!! MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!! :shock:

Anyway, I sure hope that guy is gone for good.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][/quote]

CaseyRyback, you're the kind of guy that I would like to run into sometime...that is while you are walking and I'm driving.[/quote]

Unlike you, I actually have taken someone's life. If you want to talk shit about stuff like that you should be banned.

I would have no problem flying up to Buffalo to kick your ass, but your mommy would probably not let you out of the house.

Also you said you do not have a car, yet you drive? Get back on the short bus, since you do not want the responsability of a car

Pick a fight with a moderator? That's real smart!
That's about one step shy of picking a fight with CheapyD.

Hmmm... pick fights with mods, and then beg them to close the thread when you're getting you're getting the whole ten yards from about half the long-term membership. Yep, that's really gonna work.

[quote name='JSweeney']Pick a fight with a moderator? That's real smart!
That's about one step shy of picking a fight with CheapyD.

Hmmm... pick fights with mods, and then beg them to close the thread when you're getting you're getting the whole ten yards from about half the long-term membership. Yep, that's really gonna work.[/quote]

He leads a sheltered life and probably has only seen someone hit on TV.

Let me tell you that it does not happen like on TV.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][/quote]

CaseyRyback, you're the kind of guy that I would like to run into sometime...that is while you are walking and I'm driving.[/quote]

Unlike you, I actually have taken someone's life. If you want to talk shit about stuff like that you should be banned.

I would have no problem flying up to Buffalo to kick your ass, but your mommy would probably not let you out of the house.

Also you said you do not have a car, yet you drive? Get back on the short bus, since you do not want the responsability of a car[/quote]

So you are a murderer, eh? Is that supposed to be a threat? I don't think you are making a good image for the site when you admit to murder.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][/quote]

Also you said you do not have a car, yet you drive? Get back on the short bus, since you do not want the responsability of a car[/quote]

So you are a murderer, eh? Is that supposed to be a threat? I don't think you are making a good image for the site when you admit to murder.[/quote]

Did I admit to murder?

If I murdered someone would I not be in jail? I said I filled out a police report.

All I was saying was that you make threats aganist people's lives, when you have no experience of what it is like to watch someone die in front of you

wow, see DLF, you said you were done posting in this topic and this forum and were only going to post in the Trade forum, yet here you are again. Knew that was gonna happen.

you know what, that picture of deadzone you have with that written on it should be enough of a reason to have a mod bann you. Can a mod perhaps consider this. This is getting to be like what MWL did to get banned. We don't need pictures of other members with deragatory words written on them as a signature.

ATTN MODs:

This has gone on long enough. It was amusing for a while, but the time has come to end it. Please, I beg you: Ban this guy NOW.

His treatment of DZ is reason enough - HAVE YOU SEEN HIS NEW SIG PIC?!?!?!?!?

[quote name='scsg75']you know what, that picture of deadzone you have with that written on it should be enough of a reason to have a mod bann you. Can a mod perhaps consider this. This is getting to be like what MWL did to get banned. We don't need pictures of other members with deragatory words written on them as a signature.[/quote]

You know, I was just about to write the same thing!

So instead, I'll just quote it a second time for emphasis:

[quote name='scsg75']you know what, that picture of deadzone you have with that written on it should be enough of a reason to have a mod bann you. Can a mod perhaps consider this. This is getting to be like what MWL did to get banned. We don't need pictures of other members with deragatory words written on them as a signature.[/quote]

Oh so it is okay for daphatty, a mod, to make a pic of my head on a monkey's body, symbolizing masterbation?

[quote name='organicow']ATTN MODs:

This has gone on long enough. It was amusing for a while, but the time has come to end it. Please, I beg you: Ban this guy NOW.

His treatment of DZ is reason enough - HAVE YOU SEEN HIS NEW SIG PIC?!?!?!?!?[/quote]

What about her treatment of me? That is a enough reason to ban her. But since I defiled your sweet innocent off topic goddess it is a different story right?

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][quote name='scsg75']you know what, that picture of deadzone you have with that written on it should be enough of a reason to have a mod bann you. Can a mod perhaps consider this. This is getting to be like what MWL did to get banned. We don't need pictures of other members with deragatory words written on them as a signature.[/quote]

Oh so it is okay for daphatty, a mod, to make a pic of my head on a monkey's body, symbolizing masterbation?[/quote]

YES. Why? Because you are a jerk. Pretty simple, really. DZ and DaPhatty have respect around here; you have earned quite the opposite.

so to DLF, I say: :wave:

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][quote name='scsg75']you know what, that picture of deadzone you have with that written on it should be enough of a reason to have a mod bann you. Can a mod perhaps consider this. This is getting to be like what MWL did to get banned. We don't need pictures of other members with deragatory words written on them as a signature.[/quote]

Oh so it is okay for daphatty, a mod, to make a pic of my head on a monkey's body, symbolizing masterbation?[/quote]

Yeah, it is. He didn'y take your original picture and write bitch tits on it and put it in his signature so that everytime he posts, it shows up did he? Yeah, that monkey picture was in poor taste, but it was a one time joke and was a ton times more flattering to you than the topless picture you posted of yourself. Now piss off.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Not until she revokes everything she said about me in this thread.[/quote]

You my friend, are on a slippery downhill slope at this point. Now it is only a matter of time.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']You can't ban me. I have an IP scrambler I'll just come back under a new name[/quote]

You are the saddest person I have ever seen. You REALLY want to be someplace where everyone hates you? Well, considering that's everywhere you go, I guess you have no choice now do you.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']You can't ban me. I have an IP scrambler I'll just come back under a new name[/quote]

You don't have shit. If you did, you'd still be trolling on those sites you got booted from. Besides, your blog has revealed to everyone your :ahem: technical prowess.

Besides, the bigger questions is: Why would you want to stick around here anyway? Just to ruin things for everyone else who was here way before you??

I was treated bad from the start. It started with my uncommon views on iraq then it went to critquing my blog and writing harassing messages on it. Now I am turning the tables

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Unlike you, I actually have taken someone's life. If you want to talk shit about stuff like that you should be banned - Caseyryback[/quote]

Yea maybe that was not the best phrasing, but if it happened to you, it is the way you feel for the rest of your life, no matter what anybody tells you.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I go down I take you all with with me[/quote]

What the fuck does that mean? You gonna fly out to Oregon and take me out? I welcome it if you can afford to buy two seats on an airplane to get your fat ass out here. You're not tough dude, and you are on the internet, come to my house and say half the shit you have said on here to people to my face. I swear, it's like you are stuck in the 4th grade. Grow up.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Unlike you, I actually have taken someone's life. If you want to talk shit about stuff like that you should be banned - Caseyryback[/quote]

Yea maybe that was not the best phrasing, but if it happened to you, it is the way you feel for the rest of your life, no matter what anybody tells you.[/quote]

What? You are talking out of your ass yet again...

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I was treated bad from the start. It started with my uncommon views on iraq then it went to critquing my blog and writing harassing messages on it. Now I am turning the tables[/quote]

No, it started with you being an asshole about your views. Notice how others here who are pro-war, pro-Bush, anti-whatever are treated with respect. Shit, even though my views are more in line with the majority on this site, I would be flamed heavily if all of a sudden I started being a dick about it!!!

Jerk-off.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']No I see you flame them as well. Look at the abortion topic[/quote]

WHAT?!?!?! You're making no sense. strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back