So, what's different about the K-Mert version of Metroid Prime?

Farny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I always see "Metroid Prime (K-Mart Edition)" listed in people's tradelists. What is the difference? The same question for the Target version of Toadstool Tour, or any other game that may have a special version for a specific store.

I thank anyone who provides an answer in this topic.

Nothing. Some people are just picky about packaging, so people usually try to denote if it's a "different" version in tradelists and what-not.

At the very end of the Kmart Version there is a special boss called the Blue Light Speical.... Man he is a bada@@

Sorry I couldn't resist...

[quote name='hx214']At the very end of the Kmart Version there is a special boss called the Blue Light Speical.... Man he is a bada@@

Sorry I couldn't resist...[/QUOTE]

I heard he susposedly gives you a discount on your suit upgrades, but when you check the price its way overpriced and out of date.

I heard he susposedly gives you a discount on your suit upgrades, but when you check the price its way overpriced and out of date.

But you buy it anyway cause you figure its a "Blue Light Speical" it has to be a good deal, then you get home an realize the box is taped shut and somebody already wore it

[quote name='hx214']At the very end of the Kmart Version there is a special boss called the Blue Light Speical.... Man he is a bada@@

Sorry I couldn't resist...[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='hx214']But you buy it anyway cause you figure its a "Blue Light Speical" it has to be a good deal, then you get home an realize the box is taped shut and somebody already wore it[/QUOTE]

and it has brown stains on the inside and smells like sharp chedder cheese

bread's done
Back