so where does Fable fall in your top 5?

Skyfall_007

CAGiversary!
Is it that good really, the 4 years of waiting? Best 5 games I've played on Xbox

in no order...

Shenmue 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Star Wars KOTOR
Ninja Gaiden
DOA 3

oh wait Shenmue 2 is not an exclusive I guess I'll replace that with Project Gotham Racing.

1.Halo
2.Fable (I love this game)
3.Ninja Gaiden
4.Rainbow Six 3 (superior version on Xbox) and Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
5.The Chronicles of Riddick

That's my top 5 in order. I still need to get a few Xbox exclusive games like Panzer Dragon Orta and Otogi since I've heard that they're pretty good.

Based on my very limited library of xbox games, my top 5 are

Fable
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Jet Set Radio Future
Voodoo Vince
Halo

1. KOTOR
2. Soul Calibur II
3. MK:DA (haven't played Deception yet)
4. Halo
5. Crimson Skies

Lately I've been playing NFL 2k5 the most, though.

I guess that means Fable isn't in my top 5.

I just beat Fable, and was very dissapointed so I will not even put it in my list
Splinter Cell
Ninja Gaiden
Chronicles of Riddick
Prince of Persia (Yes I know it's not an exclusive, but too damn good not to list)
Rallisport2

1. Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
2. Crimson Skies
3. Mechassault
4. Halo
5. Fable

I played through fabel and thought I'd get 40 hours out of the first run through — I got 10. But I know there's so much I didn't do, and it would be worth going back through to behave badly and perform all the side quests/get all the special items. I wish there would have been more weapon variation though. Sure, there are picks and axes and swords, but they all swing the same: slow, moderate or fast. The best part of combat is definitly using your bow and arrows.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']1. Project Gotham
2. KOTOR
3. Burnout 3
3. ESPN NFL 2K5
4. Fable
5. Ninja Gaiden[/quote]

LOL somebody went to public school.
My list is
1. Morrowind
2. Fable
3. Arx Fatalis
4. Halo
5. Need for speed underground

[quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']1. Project Gotham
2. KOTOR
3. Burnout 3
3. ESPN NFL 2K5
4. Fable
5. Ninja Gaiden[/quote]

My list is
1. Morrowind
2. Fable
3. Arx Fatalis
4. Halo
5. Need for speed underground[/quote]

:lol: You have a problem with my list?

1. Dead or Alive 3
2. Ninja Gaiden
3. Soul Calibur II
4. Marvel vs Capcom 2
5. Capcom vs SNK 2
6. Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
7. Sudeki
8. Guilty Gear X2: #Reload
9. Metal Slug 3
10. Fable

ya its ranking pretty low for me right now. But truth be told I don't think I've been giving it a fair shot. right now I've not been in the mood to play Videogames at all. I'm putting the game up for a month or so, until I've finished this big project at work which has been stressing me out. Right now I just find it boring and uneventful. But I'm also finding right now that games that I loved just aren't that great. I'll pick it up again in a month and see how I like it then.

Honestly, the game is not in my top 5, let alone the top 20 of the best all time games I have ever played. Fable is great the first time played through, but its limitations start getting noticed the 2nd time through. First off, its short. Second, there isn't enough story variation between the good and evil aspects. Also, its too easy to become evil. My character maxed out on evilness about an hour in because I am such a ruthless bastard.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Honestly, the game is not in my top 5, let alone the top 20 of the best all time games I have ever played. Fable is great the first time played through, but its limitations start getting noticed the 2nd time through. First off, its short. Second, there isn't enough story variation between the good and evil aspects. Also, its too easy to become evil. My character maxed out on evilness about an hour in because I am such a ruthless bastard.[/quote]

I think you need to change your name to "manofruthlessevil20" because the peace part just doesn't sound like you :twisted:

My top 5:

Halo
Ninja Gaiden
Rainbow Six 3/RS3 Black Arrow
KOTOR
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

I'd also have to give some honorable mention to PGR2 and Burnout 3. Fable is loads of fun, but doesn't quite match any of the above games overall.

1. Halo
2. Starwars KOTOR
3. PGR2
4. Rallisport Challenge 2
5. Tons of games tied for 5th place by my score, maybe Shenmue 2?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']1. Project Gotham
2. KOTOR
3. Burnout 3
3. ESPN NFL 2K5
4. Fable
5. Ninja Gaiden[/quote]

My list is
1. Morrowind
2. Fable
3. Arx Fatalis
4. Halo
5. Need for speed underground[/quote]

:lol: You have a problem with my list?[/quote]

I just think it's funny you have #3 twice, so in your top 5 games you have 6. So thats where the public school thing comes in.

I don't know if I'd put it in my top five, but I'd say it's in the top 3 RPGs on the XBox. Of course I haven't tried Arx Fatalis, so it could be top 4.

big test.. played through twice and very soon wanted to quit.. though I pressed on.

might be in top 15 of xbox games played.. but the replayability factor really took it down several ranks for me.

[quote name='Lootr2Core']big test.. played through twice and very soon wanted to quit.. though I pressed on.

might be in top 15 of xbox games played.. but the replayability factor really took it down several ranks for me.[/quote]

Although Fable would not make my top 5, replayability has never been a factor for my game buying. There are just too many games and not enough time. I've yet to ever play a game through twice (even Halo).......

Play em', beat em', trade em'.........

My favorites.....

(1) Halo
(2) Splinter Cell
(3) Max Payne
(4) Prince of Persia
(5) Odd World (don't laugh)

bread's done
Back