So, which games do you still need to finish?

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
(Sorry, I couldn't find a right forum for this. If a mod deems this topic unappropriate in here, then by all means, move it. :))

Anyways, this is for all systems.

I'm wondering, what games do you have in your collection that you still need to finish?

Mine are:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Animal Crossing
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Skies of Arcadia Legends
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
FF1
FF2
FF4
FF5
FF6
FF7*
FF8*
FF9*
FFX-2
Disgaea
Castlevania:LoI
Kingdom Hearts**
ZoE
ZoE:2
Katamari Damacy
Fable
PoP:TSoT
Splinter Cell

* = Got to the last boss, but it was too hard so I restarted and haven't gotten around to playing again.

** = Was so close to the end, but had my memory card in the PS2 when the Winter Jampack came in the mail and destroyed all my data.

I'm sure I have more, but I can't think that well right now.

To many new unplayed ones to even bother listing, but the ones I've been idling on are:

Pikmin 2. A little more than halfway. Kept losing my guys to those damn bomb bugs in the caves.
Cubivore. I started it just to get a taste but got pulled away by Shadow Hearts
Final Fantasy 2 (DoS version). Remembered how much I disliked this one. Not so much the battle system as the sheer lack of direction in where you're meant to go next.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant. This is the current one I'm on. Started at Koudelka and I've been truckin through the series since...

I could not begin to make a list... but I think over half of the games I own, I haven't finished. A couple I haven't even opened (Arc the Lad: Twlight of the Spirits and Minish cap. specifically.)

Does this count games finished on rental/borrowed copies, before getting a personal copy? Technically, I've never finished my copies of Kingdom Hearts and FF8, becuase I beat the games playing a friend's copy.

Too many games to list. Many games I haven't even booted up. But the games that I'm hoping to actually finish eventually are (off the top of my head):

Sakura Taisen 2,3,4
Suikoden IV
Arc the Lad Collection
Growlanser Generations
SMT: Nocturne, DDS
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Phantom Dust
Zelda: Wind Wakers
Skies of Arcadia: Legends
Metriod Prime

Unopened:

GCN:
Alien Hominid
Baten Kaitos
Beyond Good and Evil
Eternal Darkness
FF: CC
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime 2
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil: CVX
StarFox Adventures
Super Mario Sunshine
Tales of Symphonia
WindWaker
XIII

...and a lot of crap games

GBA
Broken Sword
FF: Dawn of Souls
Fire Emblem
Minish Cap
Sword of Mana

SNES
FF: 2 (4, actually, and it's opened but it hasn't ever been played)

Currently working on:

GBA
Breath of Fire 2
Link's Awakening DX
Golden Sun 2

I'm actually working my way through the Zelda series by release date, and I've only gotten to Link's Awakening.

Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3
God of War
Megaman X Command Mission
Hot Shots Golf Fore
Gran Turismo 4
Kingdom Hearts
R:Racing Evolution
XIII
Blinx
Breakdown
Deus ex Invisible War
Manhunt
Mechassault
Morrowing GOTY
Ninja Gaiden
Project Gotham Racing
Jet Set Radio Future
Zelda Presale disc
Legen of Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 4
Viewtiful Joe
Silpheed
Final Fantasy Tactics
Fire Emblem
Final Fantasy X-2
Digital Devil Saga
Shining Tears
Midnight club 3
Time splitters Future Perfect
and around 200 misc nes games

ive got a long road ahead of me.

too damn many. I've limited myself to 2 purchases until the fall-- Killer 7 and Digital Devil Saga 2 so that I might put a dent into my collection.

Oh man, more than half my games are unfinished. Off the top of my head, I need to finish:

Halo 2
Red Dead Revoler
Crimson Skies
Phantom Dust
Need for Speed Underground
Aggressive Inline
The Getaway
The Mark of Kri
Xenosaga
F-Zero GX
Mega Man Network Transmission
Resident Evil 4
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Shenmue
Grandia II
Jet Grind Radio
Zelda: Wind Waker
Armored Core 2
Amplitude
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Beyond Good and Evil
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy VII (!)
Final Fantasy X-2
Gungrave
Gran Turismo 3
Psi-Ops
Onimusha 3
Rygar
Ring of Red
The Sims
Twisted Metal: Black

And those are just the ones that really stand out.

San Andreas
Kingdom Hearts
Halo 2
Halo
Splinter Cell (All of em)
Ghost Recon 2
Midnight Club

basically every game i own

Way to many to list but some I actually want to finish:
God of War
Tales of Symphonia
Baten Kaitos

I'm currently playing:
Zelda: Wind Waker... probably about 4 hours left.
Zelda: Minish Cap.... Half way through so maybe like 6 hours.

.... determined to combat my video game add and finish these guys up before anything else, except Digital Devil Saga of course :) ;).

Otogi, Sword of Mana, Fable, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Splinter Cell: PT, CT, FF7, FF8 and a bunch of other PS1/XB/GBA games, too many to list.

If I get bored with a game I am more likely to trade/sell than actually finish it.

Way to many here to list too. The way I see it, I have all the years until I die to finish playing them. Or I'll die first. Either way its win/win.

Just about everygame I own... I can list the ones Ive beaten more easily.

Halo
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell PT
Zelda LTTP
Super Mario Bros.

I also beat some I dont own anymore...what can I say, I dont have alot of time to play games anymore.

Haven't yet played all the way through:

Suikoden 3
Disgaea
MGS2/3
Culdcept
Kuon

Recently I have gotten around to finishing:

Phantom Brave
Fatal Frame 1/2
Gradius V
Contra: SS

A lot. Just off the top of my head...

007:Everything or Nothing
Metroid Prime 2
Disgaea
SMT:Nocturne
X-Men Legends
PoP:Warrior Within
Manhunt
Mark of Kri
Super Mario Sunshine
Viewtiful Joe
Ikaruga
Xenosaga

I am making some headway though. I finished KOTOR (PC) and Katamari Damacy recently.

I have about 50+ unfinished games. I have been working on; beyond good and evil, fable, halo 2, GTA: SA, as well as Toca race driver 2, Rygar.

That I haven't yet given up on?

Digital Devil, FF CC, Legend of Legaia, Tales of Destiny 2, Ring of Red, Hoshiami, Star Ocean 3, Grandia 2, Kingdom Hearts COM, Metal Slug advanced, ZOE 2, Arc the Lad collection, Oni, Saiyuki and Growlanser.

I'll only count games I've started in the last 6 months or so that I at least moderately want to finish.

KOTOR II - 24 hours in, WILL finish
Resident Evil 4 - 8 hours in, still first disc. Playing with girlfriend.
Metal Gear Solid 3 - 8 hours in, just can't find time for it.
GTA: San Andreas - 15 or so hours in. The bugs piss me off.
Metroid Prime 2 - seemed too similar to the first game (which I loved). Don't know if I'll go back to it.
Metal Gear Acid - 8 hours in. It's my portable game of choice right now, though I stopped to play...
Polarium (DS) - 45/100 puzzles done

its a long list but i'd just like to add that shadow hearts covenant its truly amasterpiece. I did all the sidequests and it was so cool just like any final fantasy game. This game is great .

PS2 games
God of War
Devil May Cry 3
SMT: Nocturne
Arc the Lad
wild arms 3
Chaos Legion
X-men Legends
Manhunt
Psy Ops

Gamecube

Resident Evil
REsident Evil 0
Baten Kaitos
skies of arcadia
metroid prime
PSO 3
Metal Gear Twin Snakes
Super Mario Sunshine

X box

Midnight Club 2
fable
Phantom Dust
Sudeki
Demon Stone
Metal Gear Substance
The Suffering

PC games

Doom 3
Painkiller
Lords of Everquest
Spellforce: Dawn of Force
Winning Eleven 7
Deus Ex invisible wars
Vampire Redemption
Commandos 3
Age of Mithology
Prince of Persia TSOT
The Hulk
THUG 2
Freedom Fighters
Soldies Heroes of WWII
Codename Panzers Phase one

Wow, I expected that people on CAG would have long lists, but I'm still AMAZED at how everyone seems to indicate that they hardly finish any of their games. I really try to finish all my games, especially the really good ones.

I guess the huge proliferation of games in genreal and the fact that most are much longer than older games has something to do with this, but it still saddens me for some reason.

[quote name='Socheata']I have 300+ unfinished games... =/[/QUOTE]

Ditto, but tack on probly 200 more for me.

The games I'm working on right now tho:

Samurai Legend Musashi - just have the final chapter/side quests to finish up
Devil May Cry 3 - I'm about halfway through
God of War - I just beat the first stage and I'm "stuck" at the threesome mini-game, lol
Star Wars Republic Commando - I think I'm halfway....its been a while
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - I have 3 more secret stages to unlock
Its Mr. Pants - I just have to finish up hard mode

Those are pretty much the games I'm trying to wrap up right now, unfortunately not including the 14 new games I got over the weekend......damn you Gamestop and your irresistable B2G1 deal! DAMN YOU!

[quote name='Backlash']Wow, I expected that people on CAG would have long lists, but I'm still AMAZED at how everyone seems to indicate that they hardly finish any of their games. I really try to finish all my games, especially the really good ones.

I guess the huge proliferation of games in genreal and the fact that most are much longer than older games has something to do with this, but it still saddens me for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same as you, I try to finish all of the games that I have and I am largely successful. The games that give me trouble are RPGs. I tend to plow through about 10 hours and then lose interest or get another game which doesn't require as much dedicated time. Eventually I'll go back to them and finish them off, but it is usually months later.

I've recently finished GTA:SA, Metal Gear Solid 3, Zelda: Minish Cap, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Ratchet and Clank 3. I probably won't buy any more games for a while since I really want to finish up the backlog of RPGs that I currently have. I figure by the time that's done, the recent crop of games will be cheap enough to be worth my while.

Too many games to count, thanks to CAG ;) Well I got about 50ish current generation console (XBox, PS2, GC) games to beat. Tons of GBA games to beat, and countless Gameboy Color, Gameboy Classic, NES and PSOne games to beat. Theres a reason I'll only own one next gen console for atleast the next two years, and why I'm looking more into multiplayer games over single player.

I've got a ton of unplayed games, but as far as those I have started and not finished (only listed those that I have made significant progress in):

Final Fantasy VII
Parasite Eve
Silent Hill
Ratchet & Clank
Beyond Good & Evil
Jak & Daxter (just started)
Kingdom Hearts
Splinter Cell (1st one)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Grand Theft Auto III
Manhunt
Pikmin
PN 03

Off the top of my head:

Pikmin
Eternal Darkness
Culdcept
FF 5 (X-Death is freaking HARD, or i just suck at this game)
FF 6
LoTR: TT
Dark Cloud
Tales of Symphonia
Resident Evil Zero

THere are more...too tired to remember...

[quote name='Starky27']To many new unplayed ones to even bother listing, but the ones I've been idling on are:

Pikmin 2. A little more than halfway. Kept losing my guys to those damn bomb bugs in the caves.
Cubivore. I started it just to get a taste but got pulled away by Shadow Hearts
Final Fantasy 2 (DoS version). Remembered how much I disliked this one. Not so much the battle system as the sheer lack of direction in where you're meant to go next.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant. This is the current one I'm on. Started at Koudelka and I've been truckin through the series since...[/QUOTE]

What did you think of Koudelka?

bread's done
Back