So you want to go back in time...

It doesn't have Mr. Fusion installed though. Where the hell is a person supposed to get the plutonium needed to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to operate the flux capacitor? From Libyans? Ha! We all know how dealing with them turns out.

[quote name='jmcc']It doesn't have Mr. Fusion installed though. Where the hell is a person supposed to get the plutonium needed to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to operate the flux capacitor? From Libyans? Ha! We all know how dealing with them turns out.[/quote]

Yea, you better have someone leave a note for you with a message not to open it just yet when they go back in time

Wow, those people did an excellent job recreating the time machine. Wish I could afford to buy it! I've wanted a DeLorean for a long time, but a BTTF DeLorean is even better! I also like it without the Mr. Fusion, partly because the 1st movie in the trilogy was my favorite. Great post! :D

PsyClerk: lol!

[quote name='Quackzilla']That car was in an accident and salvaged. It's worthless.[/quote]

yea, really he should be selling a train

[quote name='argyle']*pbbbbt*, like you guys don't carry around spare plutonium with you anyway. :roll:[/quote]

Maybe you don't, but I do. Plutonium and a hockey puck. I'm never without those two things.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='argyle']*pbbbbt*, like you guys don't carry around spare plutonium with you anyway. :roll:[/quote]

LOL![/quote]

You quoted him just to write "lol!"?

Loser.

Dang, its already up to 25 g's. Wonder how much reserve is. Even after you buy it you still have to drop some dough for the plutonium. But I guess you could find a way to make money easily like Biff did. :)

hmmm if i could go back in the past, i'd pick up a few copies of suikoden II, crono trigger, and other games rare now and sell em for a huge profit. and ofcourse u can mess arount with the stock market too.

[quote name='Quackzilla']But its a salvage vehicle. They bought a worthless car and made it look cool.[/quote]

Who cares? It's like a super life-sized collector's item. A hardcore BTTF fan with some money to blow will pick that up and happily show off their time machine replica. BTTF is one of my favorite movies, and if I had $30,000+ dollars just laying around, I'd probably try to buy it. 8)

[quote name='EggViper']hmmm if i could go back in the past, i'd pick up a few copies of suikoden II, crono trigger, and other games rare now and sell em for a huge profit. and ofcourse u can mess arount with the stock market too.[/quote]

Don't screw with history, my friend...for all we know, your actions may result in the complete devastation of Canada in World War III. You don't want that burden on your shoulders...do you?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='EggViper']hmmm if i could go back in the past, i'd pick up a few copies of suikoden II, crono trigger, and other games rare now and sell em for a huge profit. and ofcourse u can mess arount with the stock market too.[/quote]

Don't screw with history, my friend...for all we know, your actions may result in the complete devastation of Canada in World War III. You don't want that burden on your shoulders...do you?[/quote]

"Blame Canada! Blame Canada!"

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Quackzilla']That car was in an accident and salvaged. It's worthless.[/quote]

yea, really he should be selling a train[/quote]

Oh man, that train was so horrible.
The worst part about part 3: they can create a remote controlled meter to tell just how hot the furnace is burning, and know the precise temperature at which the train will go 88MPH. And Doc was able to make explosive or fuel or whatever that would burn at the push of a button and raise the temperature exactly enough. BUT THEY CAN'T FIND OIL FOR THE DELOREAN.

if i were to buy this.. then go back in time 1 hour and drain my bank account...would the car dissappear?....
and if i sat outside of my house and waited for my self from the past to try and buy it and realize that i had no money.... and then the car dissappeared... would i be stuck 1 hour back in time with myself?.. lmao...

yeah, what was up with that, Doc could build a huge machine to build ice cubes but he can't make gas. Didn't the Nerds in revenge of the nerds make gas ?

bread's done
Back