Socal Frys 4/2-4/6

Lstorm34

CAGiversary!
19.99 each=enter the matrix (ps2,xbox),skies of arcadia(Gc), house of the dead 3(xbox)

9.99 each=formula 1, ico, rygar, activision anthology, and mystic heros all ps2

for the xbox 9.99 each= shenmue 2, and ssx tricky

for the gc 9.99=top gun

for the pc 9.99=unreal 2003, and hitman 2

Wow! 9.99 for ICO? Can anyone confirm this? I live in the Bay area, and I REALLY wana pick this one up!

Thank you BULL for confirming this :D . And thank you Lstorm34 for posting this cool deal :eek: . I'm going to Frys now......

I went looking for Ico today and got an "all sold out" at the San Diego store, which was weird since the sale allegedly starts today. They had tons of Rygars though.
Other deals I saw:

Chaos Legion 14.95
Backyard Wrestling 14.95

this is the first time in a while I have some money

unfortunately... twin snakes didnt go on sale this week...

but Ill get Rygar!

Can anyone tell me if Skies of Arcadia Legends is sold out at the San Diego store too?

[quote name='Pro']Can anyone tell me if Skies of Arcadia Legends is sold out at the San Diego store too?[/quote]

According to several people on another thread, SoA is restocked in a lot of Fry's. Mine (Phoenix) had none when I initially read about the $19.99 deal. Now they have at least 20. I'd say give it a shot, it's very likely you'll find it.

You forgot to add XGRA for PS2 and Dino criss 3 for XBOX along with a few more games that I can't remember that were on sale today.....

[quote name='H0LLYW000D']You forgot to add XGRA for PS2 and Dino criss 3 for XBOX along with a few more games that I can't remember that were on sale today.....[/quote]

price?

bread's done
Back