SoCal Frys 6/18-6/22

Lstorm34

CAGiversary!
here are the deals for socal frys this week

Xbox============================================
Shadow Ops 34.99
Psi-ops w/Mortal Kombat (low price guarantee)
Midnight club 2: 13.99
Toca Race driver 2: 19.99

PS2=============================================
Tekken 4: 13.99
Front Mission 4: 34.99
Psi-ops w/Mortal Kombat (low price guarantee)

GC=============================================
Sonic Mega Collection: 12.99
Billy Hatcher: 13.99
GBSP: 88

PC==============================================
Splinter Cell PT: 29.99
City of Heroes: 29.99
Battle for Troy: 14.99
Joint Operations Typoon Rising: 27.99

EA(for PC) 2 for $25
LOTR: Return of the king
Tiger Woods 2004
Ea Sports Collection(2003 collection)
Vault of Darkness
Need for Speed Collection
C&C Generals
C&C Zero Hour
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough
Need for speed underground

[quote name='Lstorm34']here are the deals for socal frys this week

Xbox============================================
Shadow Ops 34.99
Toca Race driver 2: 19.99

PS2=============================================
Tekken 4: 13.99
Front Mission 4: 34.99

GC=============================================
Sonic Mega Collection: 12.99
Billy Hatcher: 13.99
GBSP: 88

PC==============================================
Splinter Cell PT: 29.99
City of Heroes: 29.99
Battle for Troy: 14.99
Joint Operations Typoon Rising: 27.99

EA(for PC) 2 for $25
LOTR: Return of the king
Tiger Woods 2004
Ea Sports Collection(2003 collection)
Vault of Darkness
Need for Speed Collection
C&C Generals
C&C Zero Hour
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough
Need for speed underground[/quote]

Which Socal Fry's are you? My ad is a bit different...

Xbox:
Psi-ops wth Mortal Kombat- $35
Shadow Ops: Red Mervury- $35
Midnight Club 2- $14

PS2:
Psi-ops with Mortal Kombat- $35
Front Mission 4- $35
Midnight Club 2- $14

GCN:
Sonic Mega Collection- $13
Billy Hatcher- $13
GBA:SP- $88

PC:
Joint Ops- $28
City of Heroes- $30

Same 2 for $25 EA deal

that midnight club 2 and Billy hatcher deal doesn't sound that bad. I think i'm gonna pick them up. Thanks Lstorm34 for the great deals

ok, just got back from the one in the city of industry. if anybody is looking for billy hatcher over there, just look in the "19.99 gamecube game" section. they're all gone from the "regular" gamecube section :p

also, they're out of midnight club 2 for ps2 (at least i couldn't find any), but had a few left for xbox. they had 2 sonic collections, 1 tekken 4, and a lot of front mission 4's. :D

[quote name='Ugamer_X']

Xbox:
Midnight Club 2- $14

PS2:
Front Mission 4- $35
Midnight Club 2- $14

GCN:
Billy Hatcher- $13

PC:
Joint Ops- $28
City of Heroes- $30

Same 2 for $25 EA deal[/quote]

what, 1 cent difference?

[quote name='Lstorm34'][quote name='Ugamer_X']

Xbox:
Midnight Club 2- $14

PS2:
Front Mission 4- $35
Midnight Club 2- $14

GCN:
Billy Hatcher- $13

PC:
Joint Ops- $28
City of Heroes- $30

Same 2 for $25 EA deal[/quote]

what, 1 cent difference?[/quote]

Well, yeah now it's more similar because you added psi-ops to your list, it wasn't on there when I typed my message...Plus my ad today didn't have Splinter Cell, Tekken 4, and Battle for Troy...I was just wondeirng why the ads were so different for the same area...

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']ok, just got back from the one in the city of industry. if anybody is looking for billy hatcher over there, just look in the "19.99 gamecube game" section. they're all gone from the "regular" gamecube section :p

also, they're out of midnight club 2 for ps2 (at least i couldn't find any), but had a few left for xbox. they had 2 sonic collections, 1 tekken 4, and a lot of front mission 4's. :D[/quote]
Do you know if they had any more Psi Ops?

Any one play Front Mission 4 yet? It got a 76% on gamerankings and i just need a little bit more feedback on this game.

[quote name='webcamjenna'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']ok, just got back from the one in the city of industry. if anybody is looking for billy hatcher over there, just look in the "19.99 gamecube game" section. they're all gone from the "regular" gamecube section :p

also, they're out of midnight club 2 for ps2 (at least i couldn't find any), but had a few left for xbox. they had 2 sonic collections, 1 tekken 4, and a lot of front mission 4's. :D[/quote]
Do you know if they had any more Psi Ops?[/quote]

yea, they had a few copies of that too :p

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Well, yeah now it's more similar because you added psi-ops to your list, it wasn't on there when I typed my message...Plus my ad today didn't have Splinter Cell, Tekken 4, and Battle for Troy...I was just wondeirng why the ads were so different for the same area...[/quote]

these prices are for Burbank, Fountain Valley, Woodland Hills, Manhattan Beach, Anaheim, and the city of Industry.

which one did you go to or usually go to? The orange county paper usually has the complete one, for all socal frys. they usally 4-6 pages long. of sale advertisement.

[quote name='Lstorm34'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Well, yeah now it's more similar because you added psi-ops to your list, it wasn't on there when I typed my message...Plus my ad today didn't have Splinter Cell, Tekken 4, and Battle for Troy...I was just wondeirng why the ads were so different for the same area...[/quote]

these prices are for Burbank, Fountain Valley, Woodland Hills, Manhattan Beach, Anaheim, and the city of Industry.

which one did you go to or usually go to? The orange county paper usually has the complete one, for all socal frys. they usally 4-6 pages long. of sale advertisement.[/quote]

I go to the one in Burbank, but my ad is for all the cities you listed...It's 4 pages long this week.

I just didn't know they sent out different advertisements on the same day...I know that some papers have ads on different days, but the friday one is usually the same...Eh, no biggie. :?

andrew, u should make sure u call Frys yourself. I almost got screwed like that but i caught Best Buy in a lie.

bread's done
Back