4 (100%)
PS2 HDD w/ xi 79.99
Van Helsing xbox & PS2 49.99 w/ bonus disc
red dead revolver 37.99
DK country GBA 14.99
jedi knight jedi academy 19.99 xbox
rebel strike RL 3 GC 14.99
samurai warriors PS2 37.99

Sorry MattFoley7 but let me clean this up a bit for the others.

Xbox============================================
Red dead revovler=37.99
Van Helsing w/bonus disc=37.99
UEFA Euro 2004 Portugal=29.99
Shrek2=39.99
Star Wars Jedi Knight=19.99

PS2=============================================
PS2 w/3rd party starter Kit and Turok=189
Red dead revolver=37.99
Van Helsing w/bonus disc=37.99
Harddrive FFXI=79.99
Shrek2=39.99
UEFA Euro 2004 Portugal=29.99
La Pucella tactics=34.99
DDR Max (game only)=19.99
Samurai Warriors=37.99

PC==============================================
Breed=27.99
Sacred=29.99
Manhunt=27.99
Flight Simulator 2004=24.99 after rebate

damn! la pucelle tactics for
$35? i pre-ordered it for $49.99 :( i didn't pick it up yet though... does anybody know the policy on that? i put down the 5 dollar down payment at gamestop. can i just use that 5 towards something else? thanks.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']damn! la pucelle tactics for
$35? i pre-ordered it for $49.99 :( i didn't pick it up yet though... does anybody know the policy on that? i put down the 5 dollar down payment at gamestop. can i just use that 5 towards something else? thanks.[/quote] I'm pretty sure you can't get it back or use it for someting else. Sorry. :(

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']damn! la pucelle tactics for
$35? i pre-ordered it for $49.99 :( i didn't pick it up yet though... does anybody know the policy on that? i put down the 5 dollar down payment at gamestop. can i just use that 5 towards something else? thanks.[/quote] I'm pretty sure you can't get it back or use it for someting else. Sorry. :([/quote]
I'm pretty sure you CAN use the $5 towards something else. You CAN'T get back the $5 cash though.

I know I've pre-ordered something in the past, and then decided not to get it. YMMV maybe? But I highly doubt it.

DANG!!!

I am so tempted to get La Pucelle tactics

but the way I see it is if I could spend $35 on it

I might as well get this other thing Ive been wanting all year for $40

maybe next time then...

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']damn! la pucelle tactics for
$35? i pre-ordered it for $49.99 :( i didn't pick it up yet though... does anybody know the policy on that? i put down the 5 dollar down payment at gamestop. can i just use that 5 towards something else? thanks.[/quote] I'm pretty sure you can't get it back or use it for someting else. Sorry. :([/quote]
I'm pretty sure you CAN use the $5 towards something else. You CAN'T get back the $5 cash though.

I know I've pre-ordered something in the past, and then decided not to get it. YMMV maybe? But I highly doubt it.[/quote] :eek: It might just depend on the worker. Or maybe I just misheard the guy when I preordered a game.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']damn! la pucelle tactics for

I know I've pre-ordered something in the past, and then decided not to get it. YMMV maybe? But I highly doubt it.[/quote]

thanks fpr the heads up! i guess it doesn't hurt to try :D

I got la pucelle tactics from manhattan beach frys, I almost picked up rebel assault 3 for $15, heck I might get that later.

INTERESTING NOTE: for la pucelle tactics, it was limit one per customer, I guess this is to prevent someone from stocking up on it? and then selling it in a year for $60 each on ebay? I like it. Tho really if I pick up another one on monday, they wont recognize me, I paid cash they cant track my purchases.

[quote name='dracula']I got la pucelle tactics from manhattan beach frys, I almost picked up rebel assault 3 for $15, heck I might get that later.

INTERESTING NOTE: for la pucelle tactics, it was limit one per customer, I guess this is to prevent someone from stocking up on it? and then selling it in a year for $60 each on ebay? I like it. Tho really if I pick up another one on monday, they wont recognize me, I paid cash they cant track my purchases.[/quote]

theres like a 1000000:1 worker to shopper ratio at manhattan beach frys. they wont recognize you. you could go purchase one every 10 min. and there is always someone different at the register.

i picked up La pucelle tactics for 35, and rebel strike for 15...hell I saw skies of arcadia for gc for 19.99 still and i picked that up as well.

La Pucelle for $34. I MUST buy this! I don't want a repeat of the time I passed up a copy of Valkyrie Profile for $29.99 hoping for a price drop. :cry:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']damn! la pucelle tactics for

I know I've pre-ordered something in the past, and then decided not to get it. YMMV maybe? But I highly doubt it.[/quote] :eek: It might just depend on the worker. Or maybe I just misheard the guy when I preordered a game.[/quote]
I pre-ordered FFTA and they wanted to charge me $39.99 for it. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave me my $$$ back at Gamestop.

it seems the ps2 hdd w/ ffxi is price dropping steadily. $100 to start, 95 at bb, 88 at walmart... if this continues, it should reach the $50 price point soon. or i hope anyway, i really wanna get it but its still too much for me.

[quote name='sj41']So when did Star Wars JK come out? Is it a bad game or just old?[/quote]

Good game but its an fps so its better on pc imo

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']damn! la pucelle tactics for
$35? i pre-ordered it for $49.99 :( i didn't pick it up yet though... does anybody know the policy on that? i put down the 5 dollar down payment at gamestop. can i just use that 5 towards something else? thanks.[/quote]

i almost worked at gamestop and when i preorderd grand theft auto vice city they said i couldnt get mine back. However i was specifically told by the manager that you can get your $5 bucks back you just have to ask. they obviously dont go offering to give it back. remember in today's society you are the customer, so you are right most of the time.

Just FYI, if you aren't able to get it while it's on sale, it's still $39.99 regular price at FRY's

edit: nevermind, it's YMMV... The newspaper ad says it's $34.99 on sale, regular price $39.99. However, when I picked it up the regular price tags on the game say $49.99.

thanks for all your suggestions everybody. i called them and they said that i can get my 5 back.

oh yea, i checked fry's today in fountain valley and they were out of la pucelle tactics. i'm gonna try to price match it at cc next week :D

dang 35 bucks!! wonder if the Burbank frys still has any left over copys, can only hope! what time does Fry's open anyhow? it was 10am right?

The Fry's in City of Industry still had like 8 or 10 of La Pucelle Tactics when I went. Man, I didn't kow the hard drive came down in price. Hope it drops even more.

seeing how the HDD is slowly dropping, at this rate it should be about 60 or hopefully 50 by december, hoping anyhow, id like to complete my PS2

[quote name='BigHow']Can anyone put up a scan of the ad? Or PM me it? Thanks.[/quote]

http://ads.myoc.com/interactive-ads/ocr/images/pdf/0006174000-01.pdf

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']thanks for all your suggestions everybody. i called them and they said that i can get my 5 back.

oh yea, i checked fry's today in fountain valley and they were out of la pucelle tactics. i'm gonna try to price match it at cc next week :D[/quote]

Thats odd i was there around 5-6 and there was a whole stack underneath the display games. They had them in the cage in the middle of the displays. You should of asked a worker to get one for you thats what I did.

bread's done
Back