Socom 3 at Target **Low Price**

Thank god Target sells it for the price that Sony touted all their first-party games would be sold for. It's been quite annoying to see Sony ignore their own pricing rules and slap $50 tags on games where they think they can get away with it.

Why didn't you like the beta? In ign's review the guy said it was the best PS2 online game yet! Also the game modes sound like a hell of a lot of fun. Convoy is supposedly the best... but I like a different one... that I can't think of the name right now.

[quote name='Nogib']Thank god Target sells it for the price that Sony touted all their first-party games would be sold for. It's been quite annoying to see Sony ignore their own pricing rules and slap $50 tags on games where they think they can get away with it.[/QUOTE]

Did they ever officialy say all of them would be $40? The first 2 Socoms, Killzone, & The Getaway Black Monday were all $50 too.

[quote name='Flying PJ']It comes to about $35 if you pricematch it at BB and use the $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]

How does it come to $35 when it is $38.88, and that minus 5 is $33.88? You don't make much sense. :dunce:

[quote name='aoLat']How does it come to $35 when it is $38.88, and that minus 5 is $33.88? You don't make much sense. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Here in the states we got a new trend called tax :)

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']In the weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but its OK to post good deals out of the ads . . . I never read the flyer thread too closely.

[quote name='Flying PJ']It comes to about $35 if you pricematch it at BB and use the $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]That's pretty YMMV.

Ps: OP, might be helpful to some to add price to the title.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Did they ever officialy say all of them would be $40? The first 2 Socoms, Killzone, & The Getaway Black Monday were all $50 too.[/QUOTE]

I remember back in 2002 when they said that all first party titles would only be $39.99 from then on out. Since then they've gone and done pretty well with that for their platformers and rpgs, but fps games like this and the ones you've mentioned have ignored this completely.

Theres a way to make this even a better deal. Take the Target ad to BB and price match it, then use the Red $10 off coupon. $30 Socom 3 sounds good to me.

Only thing is that Target is selling this game on Thursday instead of Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. But I think I can wait 1-2 days to save an extra $15 or so :)

bread's done
Back