SOCOM 4 Full deployment (Move bundle) $143 at Amazon

it will drop some more, this game has flopped no matter what anyone says, in terms of overall score & sales. I will still buy this game, but I can tell it's going to drop in price. think modnation racers, but replaced with the socom title, scoring and sales, not so good.

You could've got it for $135 plus a $10 giftcard + $10 pre-order credit on release week. You still can get it for $135 @ BB using a 10% off RZ coupon though.

[quote name='Enuf']You could've got it for $135 plus a $10 giftcard + $10 pre-order credit on release week. You still can get it for $135 @ BB using a 10% off RZ coupon though.[/QUOTE]

Tax would kill the 10%.

I doubt the bundle will go too much lower. Even with the game being bad it's a good price for the move setup.

[quote name='MAGfuz']I got the bundle for $60. $100 visa giftcard from birthday FTW! (Best Buy)[/QUOTE]

I got it for free, not counting the charge to my Discover card.

[quote name='aznhero913']Can't wait for this bundle to be around 50-70 in a couple months[/QUOTE]

If you think it will make it anywhere near that before resellers buy them en masse you're crazy. You could split it up and make money at a much higher price than $70.

Hoping to find this bundle at some point for dead cheap like with the Rock Band instrument sets. But at this point, no move games interest me other than golf.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Tax would kill the 10%.

I doubt the bundle will go too much lower. Even with the game being bad it's a good price for the move setup.[/QUOTE]

It's only $8.10 in PA plus tax free DE is only 30 minutes away from me. I always make large purchases in DE anyway.

I don't see these bundles making it to extreme clearances in most retail stores b/c the game hasn't sold well enough to warrant mass re-orders & the stores I went into didn't have more 3-4 leftover on release week...but this is just one area could be different in other regions.

[quote name='Enuf']It's only $8.10 in PA plus tax free DE is only 30 minutes away from me. I always make large purchases in DE anyway.[/QUOTE]
Fuel prices might be more expensive than the tax, though.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Fuel prices might be more expensive than the tax, though.[/QUOTE]

True $3.70/gal in NJ but I drive for a living & I'm in DE at least 2-4 times a month anyway.

[quote name='fujimitsu']If you think it will make it anywhere near that before resellers buy them en masse you're crazy. You could split it up and make money at a much higher price than $70.[/QUOTE]

Amazon and best buy isn't known for splitting up these kinds of things.

Look at games that come w/ controllers/headsets, even fight sticks.

should I be a dick and try to get my $7 back? Still have not opened it. Deciding wether to keep it or return. Maybe get it down the line cheaper.

[quote name='aznhero913']Amazon and best buy isn't known for splitting up these kinds of things.

Look at games that come w/ controllers/headsets, even fight sticks.[/QUOTE]

I think he is referencing the fact that if this package drops even a few more dollars, it would be worth it for a flipper to buy one and essentially part it out. You can still get $40 for a move controller, $25 for the camera, $20 for the nav, maybe $25 or so for the gun and $40 for the game. As such, I agree that this will probably hit $100 at some point, but given the relatively limited number of bundles out there (I have only seen it at Best Buy, selected Walmarts, Gamestop and Amazon. Gamestop is actually trying to sell their own bundle which comes with less for more money, so I'm sure they didn't order many of these. Toys R Us and Kmart did not carry it at b&m retail), it won't last below that point.

[quote name='aznhero913']Can't wait for this bundle to be around 50-70 in a couple months[/QUOTE]

Just like all those Sports Champions bundles around $30-50...

This bundle is not one of those special editions in which you get a game plus some premium junks that are nice to have but not actually useful (think of KZ3 Helghast Edition, Halo 3/Reach Legendary, BioShock 2 SE, etc).

This bundle has the Move accessories and the Sharp Shooter which are actually useful in this game and in other(s), and are the same parts sold separately in retail. It is a special case where the sum of the parts is greater than the bundle price.

I'm sure some stores may put it on sale down the road in order to move it off the shelf (due to its size) but I'm not sure if it is a bundle that has received a great production run.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Just like all those Sports Champions bundles around $30-50...[/QUOTE]
Where? I don't mind getting one just for the game and another controller. eBay has been selling the bundle for around $80.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Just like all those Sports Champions bundles around $30-50...[/QUOTE]
Where? I don't mind getting one just for the game and another controller. eBay has been selling the bundle for around $80.

[quote name='eau']

Where? I don't mind getting one just for the game and another controller. eBay has been selling the bundle for around $80.[/QUOTE]
I think he was being sarcastic

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i got it on release, will amazon credit me $7? it hasnt been a month has it?[/QUOTE]
It's been only 1.5 week old (released last Tuesday). As for a price adjustment, it's a big YMMV since they got rid of their post-price guarantee years ago.

these fools would rather give me a paid shipping label to return socom and buy it again to get the price difference, instead of just giving me a 7 dollar credit to shut me up. I think thats really asinine.

What he said.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']it will drop some more, this game has flopped no matter what anyone says, in terms of overall score & sales.[/QUOTE]
Well that's what happens when you betray your fans for the CoD crowd.

i think the game itself will drop, but not this bundle. i used a rewards zone certificate and got gt5 + socom FD bundle for $168. tax included

Going to need to get a MUCH better deal to sell these right now. No point in even thinking about buying this until PSN comes back online.

bread's done
Back