SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Giveaway - 2 codes for 2 lucky CAGs (winners chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakingcustoms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
AND THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN

FoxTrot
help1

You should both be getting PMs from me within the hour. Thanks to everyone who left a message and if I come across any more codes, I'll let you all know!

With the BETA opening today, I just received my code via email from the Gamestop pre-order card. Since CAG has helped me on tons of deals, I am offering 2 CAGs, 2 of the 3 entry codes into the BETA (the other one going to me, of course)

All you need to do is leave a comment here with your favorite SOCOM game, why you want into the BETA, and your PSN. I'll do a drawing at midnight tonight (9/5) so you can start getting those kills up before those Qore people!

Enjoy and thanks for playing!

Winners will be notified via PM and the beta code will be sent to the PSN!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite SOCOM game was SOCOM 2, I played the fuck out of that game until my little weiner dog chewed the disc. I'd like into the beta because that was the last time I played a SOCOM game and have been looking forward to playing this new one.

PSN: FuzionMC

Thanks for doing this. :)

SOCOM II FTW!!! When I'd get home from school, I'd play and play until someone bitched at me to get off so they can play! I want in because of the same reason above. I have not been able to play the previous 3 or so games because of time and money. I also want in cause well, I have no other PS3 games :( My PSN is battouxai and thanks for the contest!

I like both 1 and 2 :) I played 1 more than 2...

Why I'd like the code? Well Im still thinking if I'd want SOCOM, I know how addicted I was back during the day..I didnt like 3 and was a big waste of money. Hopefully I could try new SOCOM before buying it.

PSN: Rounatic

SocomII,

I didnt buy Qore early enough, played the demo @ comiccon, and it fucking blew my mind. Now i need to be in the beta

PSN: BuggyG

Favorite Socom was Socom II. Want into the beta because I loved the first 2 games but the third one wasnt as good. Hopefully this new one will be more like the original 2.

PSN is TheRock_88

SOCOM II. When I first got the ps3, this is what I was waiting for. Even MGS4 didn't do it for me, hopefully this will.

I know the movie NAVY SEALS as if it were my child, I never understood why my parents let me watch that movie hundreds of times as a 5 year old, but damn am I glad they did.

Socom 2 on the PSP is my favorite.

I'd like the beta because I really haven't played much on my PS3 since MGS4, and want to see how this is.

PSN name is SeanR1221.

I never played SOCOM in my life, but the videos look GREAT. I wanted to try the BETA to see if I even liked the SOCOM series.

PSN username is Johnnie5

Favorite was the first one even though I had to buy a mic for it. I'm loving the awesome graphics in the new one and wanna check out the beta!

PSN : RaptorXD

Favorite: Socom II
Why: X-roads in HD!!!!

Thats the sole reason I want to be in the Beta, to try that map in my next gen console plus play with my buddies of coarse.

PSN: CruzaderXL

SOCOM 1 was my favorite, mostly because of that "new" feeling to it. I loved the multiplayer and it was my first online console addiction. I loved Frostfire and Abandoned, but I didn't like the night time abandoned of SOCOM 2.

I want to be in the Beta because SOCOM is my favorite third person shooter. GRAW doesnt compare, and I was hoping Gears was going to be like socom, but gears is really different (but not in a bad way). I also have no PS3 games, so playing the BETA would be my first taste of gaming on my PS3. I have had my PS3 since July, and I bought it on a bit of a whim because it was $250, and really the only gamesi m looking forward to are SOCOM and Killzone 2, so this would mean a lot to me.

My PSN: MHG4LYFE

The first one

I want it because we have the same name and I just got my PS3 back and I didn't play it for a week, and because Socom Owns

You have my PSN already :D

My favorite SOCOM game was SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo for PSP. The first game that really took the PSP online.

I want the beta because I just moved back in with my parents while I wait to find/close on a place and most of my games are boxed up and I need shit to play.

PSN ID theskinnypost

My favorite Socom game is Socom Confrontation because it looks like it will be a great game. If you give me the beta code then I'll be able to make sure it's as good as it looks.

psn= a_sea_lion

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played socom... personally, I think these limited beta code crap is retarded and only good for creating hype.

My favorite SOCOM game is the first one, I remember when it came out I didn't have it pre-ordered and had to go to like six different stores to finally be able to find it (I got the last copy!) I haven't played a SOCOM game since then but Confrontation looks really, really awesome and I want to check it out.

My PSN is ratzombie.

I've honestly never ever played a Socom game before. I've heard so much about them that I'm really interested in trying it out so I can decide on purchasing the full game once it is released. Thanks for the chance!

PSN: Markew001

Socom II is the only Socom I have played.

I want to get into the beta because...well, betas are fun and a new online game to play would be cool.

PSN: mmmpepsi

I want in on the beta because I never played a Socom and want to change that but want to try it to see if I'll like it first. PSN name is miyamotofreak.

My favorite Socom would definitely be Socom II. I'd like to get into the beta because 1st of all I'm interested in how Slant Six followed through now that Zipper hasn't been working on this Socom game, and with the many games coming out this holiday, I would buy a game like Fallout 3 or Fable 2 instead of a SOCOM that I am not sure how it will be. If it was a Zipper game, I would have pre-ordered it months earlier in a second, but I'm not sure with how Slant Six will follow through unless I somehow got into the beta. My PSN is monkeymadman67 and thank you fellow CAG.

Never played Socom before (why I want to try the beta), but socom 2 sounds good :)

PSN: Gubermonster

PSN: Dimidium
Fave SOCOM: SOCOM II

I want to beta test the game mainly to see if Slant Six can live up to the games Zipper released. I played SOCOM II for a couple of hundred hours. It was so addicting. Vehicles ruined SOCOM 3 IMO. I'm looking forward to another addicting online experience, and I want see if the graphics are as bad as they are in the recently released trailer o_o

[quote name='breakingcustoms']With the BETA opening today, I just received my code via email from the Gamestop pre-order card. Since CAG has helped me on tons of deals, I am offering 2 CAGs, 2 of the 3 entry codes into the BETA (the other one going to me, of course)

All you need to do is leave a comment here with your favorite SOCOM game, why you want into the BETA, and your PSN. I'll do a drawing at midnight tonight (9/5) so you can start getting those kills up before those Qore people!

Enjoy and thanks for playing!

Winners will be notified via PM and the beta code will be sent to the PSN![/quote]

well my favorite one was socom 3 it was really fun i always tried to quick snipe but never could then they took it off....all my friends got beta codes but we where away for 2 days so they gave them all to other people it really sucked i wanna be in beta so me and my brother can play it with our friends and its the week end i dont wanna spend it playing call of duty it gets old just getting the same guns over and over. And maybe i could play with you or something i guess. my psn is Snypin thanks very much:applause: hope you dont mind ill add your psn we can play CoD4 sometime if you got it. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back