Socom: Confrontation Beta Keys Giveaway

i have a code good for two spots to trade (from Gamestop)... i'd like a google grandcentral invite :whistle2:D

Last edited by a moderator:
so does this mean the qore members get their invites too cause thats one of the reasons I subscribed and its been unavailable for months.

[quote name='tankass']so does this mean the qore members get their invites too cause thats one of the reasons I subscribed and its been unavailable for months.[/quote]

you have to wait an extra week.

"This giveaway has now finished. If you are a winner, you should see instructions for what to do next below. If you don't see a message below, we're sorry, but you haven't won! Thanks for taking part."

[quote name='litoeon']What a waste of time, I didn't get in. Site wouldn't load for me.[/quote]

same here. Even though it said 2 left at the time I was signing up. The damn site wouldn't verify my info :bs:

I got mine with a pre order at GS. I'll post the 2 invite codes later when I get home. My friends don't need them. First come first served of course.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I got mine with a pre order at GS. I'll post the 2 invite codes later when I get home. My friends don't need them. First come first served of course.[/QUOTE]

I will do the same.

Please PM me with a SOCOM Beta Code if you have one.

Game looks amazing...just can't afford to preorder at the moment.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I got mine with a pre order at GS. I'll post the 2 invite codes later when I get home. My friends don't need them. First come first served of course.[/quote]

would u mind sending me one
psn : Unrealzer0

we can all play together also i have like 2 friends on psn and always open for more.

i would highly appreciate if someone can PM me with an extra socom beta code. :applause:
I pre-ordered on the 2nd when they still had the beta advertised in their page, but was told later 2nd actual was the last day for beta and i was too late...

Thx a lot!

bread's done
Back