SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Voucher Code

hey guys can someone spare ma a beta code please because most of my gamestops have ran out and i wanna play.

Devil how do I give feedback, cause I can do that for a code.

[quote name='theking20']hey guys can someone spare ma a beta code please because most of my gamestops have ran out and i wanna play.

Devil how do I give feedback, cause I can do that for a code.[/quote]

No, you can't. Please read the guidelines in the FAQ regarding freebies and feedback.

[quote name='Kandal']WINNER! Congrats to distgfx & KruncheeToast for writing a long amusing story on why they should receive the SOCOM Beta Code! Please send me a PM for your Code.
[/quote]

Sweet! I won! Only one problem ...

[quote name='distgfx']Nah, I don't really want one.[/quote]

:rofl:

Give it to refusedchaos if you can please.

I really want one of those codes. If the two next guys don't claim their codes by 10 I'll give you a month of live for one of the codes.

WOW you sure know how to suck-up! alright if at 10 o clock the winners doesn't claim their code. Then you will not get it! cause I'm not gay!? *cry* *hugs his daddy*

Sorry sea lion but only CAG Veteran are allowed.

[quote name='Kandal']WOW you sure know how to suck-up! alright if at 10 o clock the winners doesn't claim their code. Then you will not get it! cause I'm not gay!? *cry* *hugs his daddy*

Sorry sea lion but only CAG Veteran are allowed.[/QUOTE]

Why only CAG Veteran, I joined the same month as you.

could I have dibs on a code if no one claims one? Thanks a lot OP!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got a code from another person so give it to another person who needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to say that I don't need the code anymore because another CAG already gave me it. You know, just in case you were thinking of me next ;)

DUDE i was soo thinking about selecting you! wow.. thanks for the heads up.. now who should i pick.. hmmm 1 hour left..

WOW ... apparently some new members got banned...

Man I need a socom fix soooooooooo bad I may just have to break out my ps2 and cry myself to sleep if I don't get that code.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Wow 2 people who got banned are asking for beta codes:roll:[/quote]

Same person, dupe accounts. One account was already in TTO for scamming.

alright seeing as how i don't want this to turn into some game | i'll give you a code and then turn around and say they got rid of it or whatever. Send me the code i give you 5 dollars paypal. Only people serious please PM me. thanks!

[quote name='flatliner718']alright seeing as how i don't want this to turn into some game | i'll give you a code and then turn around and say they got rid of it or whatever. Send me the code i give you 5 dollars paypal. Only people serious please PM me. thanks![/quote]

You're willing to paypal 5 bucks? Why not just buy qore episode 1 then? It's only 3 bucks and you only have to wait 2 more days.

[quote name='distgfx']You're willing to paypal 5 bucks? Why not just buy qore episode 1 then? It's only 3 bucks and you only have to wait 2 more days.[/quote]
is that still in the running to do? i figured that time has already passed

[quote name='flatliner718']is that still in the running to do? i figured that time has already passed[/quote]

Last I checked, it's not like a code or anything, it's on the Qore download center within Qore and you can download it when it's up. Never heard anything like that...

[quote name='distgfx']Last I checked, it's not like a code or anything, it's on the Qore download center within Qore and you can download it when it's up. Never heard anything like that...[/quote]

alright i never downloaded any of them, and also didn't know if you needed the subscription or anything as well. I might as well just add some funds and pick up the warhawk booster pack while i'm at it

If anybody has a spare code, I'm still waiting for mine and will gladly give you one or two back once mine is received.

bread's done
Back