SOCOM II CAG Game Info

Cracka-
I'd love to be in a clan, but it would have to be casual AND you would have to allow real liberal jerks like me in...I'd be willing to play along side you in all your Republicanism...

Well, whoever wants to show up, it'll be in the last E-Seals room and it'll be named "CAG" again and the password will be "CAG" also.
About the time, is 11 Eastern okay or 10 Eastern or name another time.
I'll try to make the room if I'm there early, but someone else can make it if they want. I would try to stay away from choosing Enowapi as a map because that is just a terrorist map all the way. I would say that Sujo is a terrorist map as well, but Seals can win it if they know what they're doing.
Also, ShadowFalls is a map that can take over an hour to finish because its so big and people usually hide and take draws.

Hey PrinceNeil

Just because someone created the room, does not mean they are hosting the game. the Socom servers are what host the games.
try setting up a dedicated server for any game for like a month, then ask your ISP for a bandwith report and see how much how much you download/upload. You would only have a cable line at the most with no more than 32 players, now think of how many games of socom are going on 24hrs a day. When companies run servers they dont use shitty ass cable either. they have to get T3's and shit like that. when u get a connestion like that, you get charged how much bandwith you use and not a monthly fee. The reason the ping would change if the host left is because there are less people in the game so there is less information to send/receive. and i dont think u can see what the ping is from inside the game, so u must have left too.

[quote name='PrinceNeil']Well, whoever wants to show up, it'll be in the last E-Seals room and it'll be named "CAG" again and the password will be "CAG" also.
About the time, is 11 Eastern okay or 10 Eastern or name another time.
I'll try to make the room if I'm there early, but someone else can make it if they want. I would try to stay away from choosing Enowapi as a map because that is just a terrorist map all the way. I would say that Sujo is a terrorist map as well, but Seals can win it if they know what they're doing.
Also, ShadowFalls is a map that can take over an hour to finish because its so big and people usually hide and take draws.[/quote]

Wasn't there another one-sided map? I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I feel like we played it last night. 'Cause I remember I lost one map, and I think it was supposed to be one-sided. But I can't remember...

I smell a REMATCH ???????? Sunday would be good for me, if it rains tonight I'll be on

damn that Malaking was ownin last night

I will look for the room tonight around 10ish..If i dont see the room, i will create one and then post here (perhaps make a seperate thread)

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']Hey PrinceNeil

Just because someone created the room, does not mean they are hosting the game. the Socom servers are what host the games.
try setting up a dedicated server for any game for like a month, then ask your ISP for a bandwith report and see how much how much you download/upload. You would only have a cable line at the most with no more than 32 players, now think of how many games of socom are going on 24hrs a day. When companies run servers they dont use shitty ass cable either. they have to get T3's and shit like that. when u get a connestion like that, you get charged how much bandwith you use and not a monthly fee. The reason the ping would change if the host left is because there are less people in the game so there is less information to send/receive. and i dont think u can see what the ping is from inside the game, so u must have left too.[/quote]

Why are you so hard-headed...so how come when the host leaves and then we get like 4 more people in the room, the ping becomes green???? Why don't you go ask around the SOCOM boards if the host has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the room being bad. Post it on the Playstation SOCOM II boards and you'll probably get flamed for being an idiot.
And somebody that came into the room said that the ping was red before he came in...that's how I knew the room was messed up.

[quote name='TiKi2']I smell a REMATCH ???????? Sunday would be good for me, if it rains tonight I'll be on

damn that Malaking was ownin last night[/quote]

Thanks Mr. Tiki....I'm MalakingTITI(in case you're wondering what it means, it's Filipino for Big Dick).

cheapy, i sent u the invite just now..

has anyone started a server?

i see one called Mr. Tiki , which is TiKi's sn, but the password isnt cag or CAG

we're in eseals 7... one of you 3 needs to make a server, i dont know if bandwidht plays a role, but my connection may not be too good.

that was pretty damn fun...

for everyone who wasnt there, you need to either get socom II, or get ur ass there next time and join us! lol

I got my new headset! :D

I'll play tonight. When you guys decide a time, can you post EST\CTR\PAC or whatever timezone you're talking about.

[quote name='red flare graf'][quote name='Cracka']depends... good shows are on from 6-10 maybe even after 10..[/quote]

Like what? I need something to watch.[/quote]

oliver beane, king of the hill, simpsons, arrested developement, malcolm in the middle : FOX 6PM-8:30PM

Punked, viva la bam, pimp my ride, wild boys from 8:30-10:30 or 10

My copy of SOCOM II is sitting on my shelf unopened. I've been enjoying SOCOM (the first one) lately, despite the occassional cheaters, and I've never really felt the urge to open it. Am I dumb for letting it sit there on my shelf, still in its packaging?

bread's done
Back