Soda Idea(sorta sucks)

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!
Me and my buddy had to think of an invention in the food industy for a project in Foods class. We thought of a pouch that would contain syrup for your fav soda and all you had to add was water and a tablet that would come with the pouch(to create carbination). I think the idea sucks but i wana know what you guys think. Im almost 100% this isnt possible to creat carbination in water if it isnt under pressure. sorta like instant soda wherever/whenever you want it.

They uh, already made that. The name escapes me at the moment, but they were like an alkaseltzer tablet that you put in water and it turned the water into a fruit soda. They're no longer made because the artificial sweetner they used was found to give cancer. The product was featured on an episode of Food Network's Unwrapped.

there is already something sort of like that. They're called fizzies. They're little tablets that flavor the water and fizzl like alka seltzer

the idea in the pouch is slightly different than the product that exists(existed) but is sort of dangerous.

see, after the carbonation produced enough gas, the pouch would explode in your hand. harmless enough unless some got in your eye, then god save your soul because that would sting for like thirty seconds or more, shoot man.

[quote name='evilmax17']They uh, already made that. The name escapes me at the moment, but they were like an alkaseltzer tablet that you put in water and it turned the water into a fruit soda. They're no longer made because the artificial sweetner they used was found to give cancer. The product was featured on an episode of Food Network's Unwrapped.[/quote]
But it's so good :?
Cancer, eh?
...Maybe the tab idea isn't so great after all...

bread's done
Back