Softcover Uncharted 2 Artbook $40.95 @ Amazon

Ah, it's a much better option than Ballistic, the Limited Folio edition is crazy! Well, at least now it's available on Amazon, meaning it can go on sale at certain point (one can hope). Thanks OP for the info.

[quote name='cRodz']more like for those who are on the wrong website.[/QUOTE]

yet many of the members here bought one....

This might be CAG but there are a lot of collector's on here that don't think twice about price when something is rare/limited.

Such bullshive. I ordered these off the publisher's website a month ago for $60 and $115 respectively (thats with a 15% discount). Amazon dropped it 37%! GRRRRRRRRRRR

[quote name='TheSecretBaldwin']Such bullshive. I ordered these off the publisher's website a month ago for $60 and $115 respectively (thats with a 15% discount). Amazon dropped it 37%! GRRRRRRRRRRR[/QUOTE]

did they already ship out? if not, try and cancel them. It sucks because I remember the shipping was pretty high too

Ugggh, the folio edition is so bad ass. I may be able to convince my boyfriend to get it, considering he is as much of a Uncharted fanatic as I am.

I sent an e-mail to Ballistic asking for a cancellation and a refund... Hope they'll allow it because Amazon is way cheaper >_>

Just put in my pre-order for the Leather Bound copy. Really glad I waited on this because I was darn close to pre-ordering it off the Ballistic Publishing website just the other day.

Damn... at $40, I might bite. It's too bad Amazon won't sell the folio edition though... they could probably sell it for $200 considering the prices on these two versions.

I wish I had $300 to drop on the folio edition though.

good thing i didn't get it from that official site. they were way overpriced. this is much more manageable.

I have one ordered through ballistic which totaled 148 bucks and just got a response from my e-mail asking them to cancel it. They said it ships next week and wanted to verify my cancelation. Going from 148 from them shipped to 82 from amazon is a no brainer. I could almost buy two.

Thank goodness I'm able to get a refund... It costs just about half as much for it through amazon for the paperback edition ;_;

Man, I absolutely love Uncharted 2, but I am having problems on which book to buy. They both include the same exact content. The only difference is the leather cover. Easy choice right? Not for me.

The more I look at that sweet leather cover, the more I fall in love with it. The cover for the regular art book, while very nice, could easily be mistaken for a strategy guide cover.

But is the leather cover worth an extra $40? I could buy 2 regular art books for that amount...

Going to need to sleep on this one.

[quote name='cRodz']more like for those who are on the wrong website.[/QUOTE]

Just because someone has money doesn't mean they can't be cheap.

Hmm, just wondering though. astupiddream says Ballistic told him their copies ship next week. But Amazon has the date listed as July. Anyone know if Amazon will be changing that date, or if they get it after Ballistic's initial run. Cause I really like Amazon's price...but I'm also pretty impatient :p

Damn, I've been trying to get either in my Gold Box, but even after rating a bunch of the author's books, this book seems to refuse to show up. Might as well just pre-order it...

bread's done
Back