SOLD - 12 every 10 minutes codes to win xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
This contest is REALLY starting to piss me off. If it's not people on CAG begging for codes, it's people like this, auctioning off codes on eBay. Come on people, it's not hard to save $50 every week or two and trade some games in and get the money for one of these.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']This contest is REALLY starting to piss me off. If it's not people on CAG begging for codes, it's people like this, auctioning off codes on eBay. Come on people, it's not hard to save $50 every week or two and trade some games in and get the money for one of these.[/QUOTE]
perhaps you REALLY need to calm down. i lost interest in this contest a while ago, but i do drink mountain dew and there are people that don't that would like the codes. after seeing that people were offering money for them at various message boards, i decided to put mine on ebay at approximately the same price as other sellers.

and regarding your other comments, you really need to take a step into reality and realize that not everyone is at the same point in their life. perhaps you are an adult with a respectable income and can afford to put back $50 a week for videogames and don't mind trading in chunks of your collection, but not everyone can do the same. some people here are still in school, and some are adults with many responsibilities that all need to come first before videogames.

so there are people out there who are really into this contest because it might be their only feasible way of getting the system this year. would i buy codes like this for a contest? no. but some people are willing to.

[quote name='Skexis']Ever hear the adage "Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should"?[/QUOTE]

it popped into my head but your'e mom was just laying there so i put it in the back if my mind

[quote name='tearofangst']ebay pulls these auctions down, dont expect to get jack shit[/QUOTE]
yeah, i noticed that when you type in "every 10 minutes" you don't get any relevant search results. so, apparently, they just filter them out so people can't see them, but mine is still active. oh well. i sold 12 of them a few days ago within an hour, so i knew something was up when i checked back in after a few hours and they were still available. it's really no big deal, although it is a little weird for ebay to not allow auctions for these anymore considering they have a sub-category just for stuff like this.

[quote name='Skexis']Ever hear the adage "Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should"?[/QUOTE]
take yourself a little too seriously? i'd love to hear why i shouldn't sell them. it's crap i don't want and people are willing to buy it, it's really that simple.

[quote name='trent82']
perhaps you are an adult with a respectable income and can afford to put back $50 a week for videogames and don't mind trading in chunks of your collection, but not everyone can do the same. some people here are still in school, and some are adults with many responsibilities that all need to come first before videogames.

so there are people out there who are really into this contest because it might be their only feasible way of getting the system this year. would i buy codes like this for a contest? no. but some people are willing to.[/QUOTE]

Don't say all this bullshit then do this,

[quote name='trent82']i decided to put mine on ebay at approximately the same price as other sellers.[/quote]

You make yourself out like you are trying to help the people who can't afford it, but then you sell the codes (only to give them a slim chance/false hope) instead of giving codes to them.

well, first i'd like to point out this:

"3. Do not thread crap. If you don't have useful or helpful input then please do not bother to post. Posts like "your price sucks" isn't gonna help anyone."

and secondly, your little attempt at making a point is pretty irrelevant. i wasn't trying to act like i was here to help less fortunate people win the contest by giving shit away. that paragraph was in response to the other guy claiming that saving $50 a week is easy, when for some people, it clearly isn't. and then you try to act like it is somehow my fault for people having slim odds in a contest, seriously...you're not supposed to show up in a thread just to be a pain in the ass, but if you are going to do it, at least have a good point.

and the item was taken down by ebay, but not before it sold via buy it now.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']This contest is REALLY starting to piss me off. If it's not people on CAG begging for codes, it's people like this, auctioning off codes on eBay. Come on people, it's not hard to save $50 every week or two and trade some games in and get the money for one of these.[/QUOTE]

You think that somebody preaching about how lame it is to buy/sell codes wouldn't mention something as asinine as trading games in (and getting 1/10th of what you paid for them) to build up income for a $400 system. Well, you just wouldn't expect that...

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']You think that somebody preaching about how lame it is to buy/sell codes wouldn't mention something as asinine as trading games in (and getting 1/10th of what you paid for them) to build up income for a $400 system. Well, you just wouldn't expect that...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, cause no one around here knows what games at TRU GreenTag aren't POX at EB, and not a single one of us has ever heard of this extra cash trade in deal. Nope. No one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back