Sold and shipped by Amazon - Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection PSP - $19.99

[quote name='Kenshindono']tnx for the answer on the DLC stuff guys.. now the only question is if it was a first print thing or a permanant thing. Not really sure. I do have dissidia though i have not opened it. In fact i have a couple copies of the UK version and one of the US version (for the cloud outift) havent opened any. I was hoping i could mix the dlc codes but i dont know if you can do that.

still really wanted some clarification on the censorship thing. when i google it all i see is that they censored a siren summon animation i guess? Thats not the dance thing that i see. The sale ends tomorrow so if im gonna pick it up that would be the time. Im hoping someone can clarify the censorship thing for me and let me know if the UK version is censored or not. If it isn't i'll just stick with that instead of supporting a pointlessly edited US release. DLC outfit or no[/QUOTE]

i think the FF game the DLC came in every copy of the game (unless there was a new printing)

now the dissidia DLC for the tifa code was a preorder only thing same with the cloud code

[quote name='Purkeynator']Why don't you do some research on your own instead of bitching at people constantly to answer your questions? ------------ www.google.com[/QUOTE]

Why dont you read the damn post before you make yours. As i clearly stated, i DID do a google search. The most common thing i found was a siren summon being edited back in the SNES days (that i heard nothing about here) and some info on the dancing scene, but not really on where it is in the game for me to check. So i have no way of checking it out on the UK version i have. Hence why i was asking HERE.

[quote name='slidecage']i think the FF game the DLC came in every copy of the game (unless there was a new printing)

now the dissidia DLC for the tifa code was a preorder only thing same with the cloud code[/QUOTE]

ya, thats what i was wondering, if it was just a first print run or what. I'm not sure if theres a 2nd printing. I may just order the stupid thing and find out its only about 20 bucks i guess

[quote name='adriley313']anyone know what dlc comes with the UK LE one
thx in advance[/QUOTE]

The UK one comes with the same Cecil DLC, you just need a European PSN account to download it. It also comes with different art cards and a microfiber cloth I believe. Also a white case instead of clear one for the game packaging.

To clarify the censored part, it's the dancer in the upper-right corner of Baron. She says something about "showing you something nice" in exchange for not telling on her for talking bad about the king.

In the original version, she flings off her red dress (revealing a one-piece bathing suit or something) and does her little dance, and puts the dress back on at the end.

In the censored European/US versions, she never flings off the dress. The animation is exactly the same (including her walking off to grab the invisible dress), so it's very sloppy. They basically just made the sprite of the dress alone invisible, and copied the sprite of her in the dress over the sprite of her in the swimsuit, I guess.

There may be other parts of the game censored, but I don't know any right now.

im about to pull the trigger on FF4 and Kingdom Hearts. its so damn tempting. whats 2 more games to a 5 million game backlog right?

I just wish you could buy the PSN version of the game for this price. Since the Vita is rumored to allow you to reuse PSN content, I'd like to keep getting games that way now.

Really debating this purchase.

There you go Kenshindono. Somebody did your homework for you. Now shut the fuck up and quit asking about the damn 5 second censored scene. Nobody cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Purkeynator']There you go Kenshindono. Somebody did your homework for you. Now shut the fuck up and quit asking about the damn 5 second censored scene. Nobody cares.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I care. I was curious and did some searching myself, and couldn't find what the censored scene was. Just because you don't care doesn't mean other people don't. Besides, it's not like it's irrelevant to the thread or anything. No need to be so stuck up about it.

The last time I searched for stuff about it, it wasn't easy to find. It's not especially well-known.

There are many different versions of FF4 that were censored in different ways (for example, Rosa being under a guillotine or a giant ball) so I guess I should have been more specific in the first place.

[quote name='takotchi']To clarify the censored part, it's the dancer in the upper-right corner of Baron. She says something about "showing you something nice" in exchange for not telling on her for talking bad about the king.

In the original version, she flings off her red dress (revealing a one-piece bathing suit or something) and does her little dance, and puts the dress back on at the end.

In the censored European/US versions, she never flings off the dress. The animation is exactly the same (including her walking off to grab the invisible dress), so it's very sloppy. They basically just made the sprite of the dress alone invisible, and copied the sprite of her in the dress over the sprite of her in the swimsuit, I guess.

There may be other parts of the game censored, but I don't know any right now.[/QUOTE]

so the UK version is censored too then? Thats too bad. Thank you for the clarification on where the censored dancing girl is and what exactly is changed. I ordered this version though im not really sure why. Out of curiosity how far in the game is that town, Baron? Id like to double check that the UK version is in fact censored, unless your positive it is. I wonder what else is cut in this game

[quote name='Purkeynator']There you go Kenshindono. Somebody did your homework for you. Now shut the
shaqfu.gif
up and quit asking about the damn 5 second censored scene. Nobody cares.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Actually, I care. I was curious and did some searching myself, and couldn't find what the censored scene was. Just because you don't care doesn't mean other people don't. Besides, it's not like it's irrelevant to the thread or anything. No need to be so stuck up about it.[/QUOTE]

hmm not really sure what Purkeynator said since i have his needlessly agro ass on ignore, but thats my point. Googling is kinda a pain for this. It comes up with some random things and its not very clear what is censored where. Seems like a long list of various censored stuff across the versions. That said, i find the fact that this is being toted as the 'complete' collection to be pretty damn annoying and misleading considering it seems it is still anything BUT complete, with some things still being censored, for no discernible reason. Honestly.. why is the dancing girl censored? Why??? Its beyond tame by todays standards

[quote name='takotchi']The last time I searched for stuff about it, it wasn't easy to find. It's not especially well-known.

There are many different versions of FF4 that were censored in different ways (for example, Rosa being under a guillotine or a giant ball) so I guess I should have been more specific in the first place.[/QUOTE]

+1 i had forgot about the giant ball thing, i stumbled across that as well. I honestly wonder what else is censored in this version. I guess we never will get a true complete collection here =( It really is confusing too. THere is just no reason i can think of for them to have changed it. None at all

bread's done
Back