SOLD OUT and DISCONTINUED! Thanks everyone! Playstation Vita Accessory - Xbox One Thumbstick Grip

Just got mine. I really like them. You have to get used the the joysticks being a little higher than the buttons, but they feel great. Good job man.

I got a question, how hard is it to switch out the sticks on the vita? Don't see an how to or faq about it anywhere but I am interested.

Mark: I received the thumbstick covers today and I'm super happy with them. I can't believe what a difference they make!

And to echo the above post, is there a recommended way to remove them? I was just pulling straight up, but I don't want to damage the system.

Mark: I received the thumbstick covers today and I'm super happy with them. I can't believe what a difference they make! And to echo the above post, is there a recommended way to remove them? I was just pulling straight up, but I don't want to damage the system.
Glad you like them! Pulling straight up to remove them is the best way. That should not damage anything as the original Vita sticks are built extraordinarily solid. I have frequently been removing mine for many months now and still not a scratch.

Can anybody tell me if these covers improve remote play control? I'm getting really tired of the lack of precision on the stock analog sticks

Can anybody tell me if these covers improve remote play control? I'm getting really tired of the lack of precision on the stock analog sticks
These extend the length of the Vita's analog sticks and increase it's range of motion, thus giving you much better control.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many more do you have left? I'm getting paid soon and I'll be ordering as soon as it happens, but your listing says you're running out

Got mine today and am pretty impressed by it. The analog sticks on the vita cramp my fingers (too low) but the nubs make it easier on my hands and the controls are more fluid. Been playing uncharted for the past hour or so and having an easier time controlling.

Good Buy!

Just ordered a set. I've been holding off hoping for a white set, but the black ones will have to do. Also just bought a 64 gb memory card for the vita. Super Excited!

Just got mine in the mail and they work great. Only problem I have with them is that one of them fit snug on my left analog stick, but the other one is a bit loose. I could spin it on my analog stick while the other is firm in its place

just bought a set on ebay and now found your thread here! will be coming back to let you know my thoughts. 

bread's done
Back