(SOLD OUT) Blazblue Jubei Plush- 4,980 Points via Gamestop PUR

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
For the three people on CAG who might care, Gamestop is offering the Jubei plush (normally sold at the Aksys Games website for $20 + shipping) for just under 5,000 points.

https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewards/Index?search=Blazblue

blazblueplushieL.jpg

inb4hate for making a PUR thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, thinking of getting it because Blazblue is my favorite fighting game. Wish they had a Noel plushie though.

Thanks for posting.

EDIT: Eh, 5" tall. Too little for my taste...eh but only 5000 points...arg. Someone persuade me lol.

I wish I had any interest in that game or this plush, that's actually a pretty decent deal for the point value.

Tyrael Premium Hoodie is not bad too but it is pretty damn expensive... kind of funny they have a npc plush instead of main character

Thanks for the thread.

Were these some sort of preorder bonus with Gamestop for a BlazBlue game or something? I've never seen them put something like this on PowerUp rewards before. Not that I don't like it, ordering one for the time being.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Tyrael Premium Hoodie is not bad too but it is pretty damn expensive... kind of funny they have a npc plush instead of main character[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression Jubei was going to be a DLC addition to the latest edition of BlazBlue. And he is the most cuddly of the 4 legendary heroes.

Hmm...let's see I bought Tales of Grace f new and got 660 points. So that means, 11 points per dollar spent.

I don't trade in as frequent as I should, so buying this plush off of the Aksys site is probably a better deal for me in the long run at $20.

u get double points for used game purchases.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Hmm...let's see I bought Tales of Grace f new and got 660 points. So that means, 11 points per dollar spent.

I don't trade in as frequent as I should, so buying this plush off of the Aksys site is probably a better deal for me in the long run at $20.[/QUOTE]

Sweet jesus. There's also a creeper head.

EDIT: Shipping is $11 for Hawaii :(

On a side note:I WANT DAT CREEPER WALLET.

Agh...I have 13,000 points due to the whole Batman fiasco but I can't seem to pull the trigger...because what if they have other Blazblue merchandise later?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Were these some sort of preorder bonus with Gamestop for a BlazBlue game or something? I've never seen them put something like this on PowerUp rewards before. Not that I don't like it, ordering one for the time being.

I was under the impression Jubei was going to be a DLC addition to the latest edition of BlazBlue. And he is the most cuddly of the 4 legendary heroes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is easily the most niche thing I've seen on PUR. But no, these weren't offered as a pre-order bonus or anything. I don't know how/why Gamestop got their hands on them.

As for Jubei DLC, it's extremely unlikely. There aren't any placeholder files on the Extend disk or themes like there were for Makoto/Valkenhayn/Platinum. It's more likely he'll be playable in BB3.

[quote name='Kadamas']Agh...I have 13,000 points due to the whole Batman fiasco but I can't seem to pull the trigger...because what if they have other Blazblue merchandise later?[/QUOTE]

I can't really see it happening. There's very little Blazblue merchandise here in the states as it is. I would, however, shit bricks and trade in everything I own if they offered this one day:

429910_10150551833739786_46166669785_9001448_1161824708_n-e1329180221647.jpg

^That would be awesome if you could buy that larger sized one.

Double points for used?! So 22 points per $1 spent then on used items.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']^That would be awesome if you could buy that larger sized one.

Double points for used?! So 22 points per $1 spent then on used items.[/QUOTE]

I would seriously love to have a big one, but not even Aksys has it for sale. Needless to say the chances of Gamestop offering it at some point is very slim. As for points, here's a section on points from the FAQ:

10 points per dollar spent on all new games and consoles
20 points per dollar spent on pre-owned games, accessories and consoles
20 points per dollar on traded-in games or consoles
Up to 500 points for activating online, completing your profile and establishing your Game Library

EDIT (so I don't bump a dead deal): I'm so fucking pissed. I've been waiting for the points I earned yesterday for almost a day, and they just showed up. The first thing I did when I knew I had the points was go to order a Jubei plush, and... Naturally, they're sold out. I'll keep an eye out in case it comes back, but I'm not holding my breath.

bread's done
Back