SOLD OUT F-Zero GameCube $14.99 + Free Shipping

Thanks for the heads up FanGirl. I finally broke down and got my copy. Told myself I wouldn't buy anymore games since dropping $50 on LaPucelle yesterday, but oh well....:)

I pickup F-Zero $9.49 + Metroid Prime $9.49 = $20.07 after taxes at CC yestersday after $10 off $20 STAPLEs Coupon (Coupon found in Non-Videogames)

:)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Bestbuy also has this for 19.99, so all is not lost.[/quote]
And then use the GGC to make it the same price....though with the price of gas nowadays, free shipping can mean a lot.

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='BasketCase1080']Bestbuy also has this for 19.99, so all is not lost.[/quote]
And then use the GGC to make it the same price....though with the price of gas nowadays, free shipping can mean a lot.[/quote]

Not with the pain of waiting for games in the mail.

meh, i always just pricematch things at bestbuy. It comes out to greater savings for me in the long run, for i get to use my rewards card for basicly anything i buy.

sold out. last i checked it said "notify me" but i guess they've really run dry now. thx anyway.

Believe it or not, some people don't live near a Best Buy. I'm one of them so the whole $5 GGC when price matching is not available to me.

I love ordering things through the mail because it's nice to come home every evening hoping you have a package laying at the front door. I've got more than enough games to keep me busy during the wait. I jumped on the F-Zero deal Sun morning and it came on Wed.

I've enjoyed it so far.

[quote name='WhoDey']Believe it or not, some people don't live near a Best Buy. I'm one of them so the whole $5 GGC when price matching is not available to me.

I love ordering things through the mail because it's nice to come home every evening hoping you have a package laying at the front door. I've got more than enough games to keep me busy during the wait. I jumped on the F-Zero deal Sun morning and it came on Wed.

I've enjoyed it so far.[/quote]

You can't use the 5 dollar coupon with price match.

Everytime I see some sale..game X for $20 I always see people saying you can then get it at Best Buy for $15. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

It doesn't matter though....like I said, I don't live near a Best Buy.

bread's done
Back