Sold Out (Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus for the PSP)

Imbris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Edit: Sold out

Alrighty, hiyas. This is my first time selling something online, so feel free to give comments, suggestions, insults, etc.

I have three copies of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus for the PlayStation Portable that I would like to sell. All three are new and factory sealed, but they all do have a price sticker on the outside of the plastic.

I obtained them through a deal found on these forums, which is why I'd like to offer them here before any other auction sites. I also have something of a weakness in that I'm not a bit fan of capitalism in general, and find it difficult to request more than what I paid for them--tis something I'll probably have to get over eventually.

In acknowledging that we're all somewhat cheap here, I must request $14.38 for each copy, which covers what I paid, PA taxes, a bubble envelope, USPS shipping with delivery confirmation, and PayPal fees. I could drop the delivery confirmation and go to $13.61 per copy, but I would have to insist that the buyer agree not to hold me responsible if something unfortunate did occur after I mailed an order. Additional shipping services, such as insurance, could be added for the price listed on the USPS site * the 1.029 PayPal transfer fee.

The best payment method I know of seems to be the buyer paying by transferring funds from a PayPal account. I have a personal PayPal account, which appears to charge no additional fees if money is sent to me from another PayPal account, where there are also no additional fees for someone to add money to their own account--as opposed to there being a fee for someone sending me money directly from a credit or debit card. (PayPal did require a fee after the first purchase, and I needed to upgrade to a Premier account, so I'll abandon my attempt to maximize cheapiness by avoiding their fee.)

As mentioned, I have a PayPal account for receiving payment; I may not be familiar with other methods that some may prefer, so I am open to discussing alternatives.

As I'm not selling these for any profit, I would like to make a personal request that they go toward someone who intends to play them, as opposed to one who would like to resell it, but I know I cannot enforce this.

If interested in purchasing a copy, please send me a Private Message on these forums; I'll answer them in the order which they are received.

Two copies remain after one has been sold. My apologies to any who saw this earlier but did not yet respond, as I did increase the price slightly due to PayPal fees.

Edit: Sold out

bread's done
Back