(SOLD OUT)Newegg - Skyrim Collector's Edition Xbox 360 - $49.99 Free Shipping

[quote name='wugenius']

Shipping was free though, and it sounds like it's shipping from within California so it should be.[/QUOTE]

Mine was shipped out of Edison, NJ. This was the first time anything that I have bought from them was out of anyplace other than CA. I live in Florida so maybe that was why due to the size of the package, and the cost savings since I had it shipped 2nd day air?

If you guys are trading in your old copy of the game, remember to hang on to your case.
The Collectors Edition comes with a cardboard case, and I know some people don't like that. I ended up making my own from an old Platnum Hits case and a printout.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I think you guys are wasting your time.
Amazon didn't match the last two times NewEgg had this for $60, and now it's less.
It's probably going to sell out before they even read your request.

I just don't get why people would risk missing out on a deal to see if Amazon will match it. Why not just buy it from NewEgg and support them?[/QUOTE]

I agree that they probably won't match, but I also wish they would. I have Prime, so Amazon ships free. I live in Puerto Rico and NewEgg would charge $80 to ship here.

how low will this go?

I picked it up from BB last month when it hit $60 (got it for free with BB credit by trading in my vanilla copy and some other games during the 100% trade-in). Very worth it, the artbook and statue are excellent quality. To anyone on the fence, I encourage you to go for it, you won't be disappointed.

[quote name='GamerDude316']how low will this go?

I picked it up from BB last month when it hit $60 (got it for free with BB credit by trading in my vanilla copy and some other games during the 100% trade-in). Very worth it, the artbook and statue are excellent quality. To anyone on the fence, I encourage you to go for it, you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully not any lower. I hate knowing I should have waited longer.

[quote name='GamerDude316']how low will this go?

I picked it up from BB last month when it hit $60 (got it for free with BB credit by trading in my vanilla copy and some other games during the 100% trade-in). Very worth it, the artbook and statue are excellent quality. To anyone on the fence, I encourage you to go for it, you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I disagree completely with the "quality of the statue" statement. I found the statue to be cheap. Had I paid the $150 retail price, I would have been sorely upset with the extras. The artbook was definitely nice, but the statue was definitely not...Especially the dragon's stand.

Caved in and ordered one... Really shouldn't be buying anything right now but if I pass on this deal it'd be quite goofy to buy Skyrim full price for just the vanilla version. Note: I did trade my copy in a while back.. regretfully :wall:

Thanks OP, I was actually gonna buy it last time for $59.99, so this saved me $10. Can't wait to play it, then hand it down to my nephew.

[quote name='thehoweller']I disagree completely with the "quality of the statue" statement. I found the statue to be cheap. Had I paid the $150 retail price, I would have been sorely upset with the extras. The artbook was definitely nice, but the statue was definitely not...Especially the dragon's stand.[/QUOTE]

yeah the stand is cheap, but the statue itself looks real nice on my shelf. Someone on CAG made their own dragon stand out of chipped rock...now thats dedication!

Just got mine in today and...
screw it, getting another. got a friend who'll be really happy or it'll be worth quite a bit more. still, the fact that you can trade this in to BB for $30 and have a net of $20 to yourself is ridiculously good. that said, this box is HUGE.

Mine showed up today, and I've gotta say, I had no idea the dragon statue was so damn big. I thought it was the size of the Halo Reach one, but it's easily 1.5x-2x as big. Artbook is nice, and I don't mind the cardboard case quite so much because the art is superior, but the regular Skyrim case has interior art, so I dunno.

Does BB give the same amount if you don't have the case?

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Mine showed up today, and I've gotta say, I had no idea the dragon statue was so damn big. I thought it was the size of the Halo Reach one, but it's easily 1.5x-2x as big. Artbook is nice, and I don't mind the cardboard case quite so much because the art is superior, but the regular Skyrim case has interior art, so I dunno.

Does BB give the same amount if you don't have the case?[/QUOTE]

BB will accept disc only trades. When I traded in my Skyrim disc towards the CE I just used a blank cd wrapper.

In for one. I've wanted that dragon statue for so long, but I was holding out on the game -- waiting for the GOTY edition. However, for $50, I'll trade-in or sell the game! Thanks OP!

EDIT: I just refreshed the page. I might have bought the last one....

[quote name='Burning Karma']EDIT: I just refreshed the page. I might have bought the last one....[/QUOTE]

I just looked, and it is now showing as Sold Out. I actually kind of thank you. I've been working on talking myself out of it for a few days, and I was losing the battle.

[quote name='GamerDude316']BB will accept disc only trades. When I traded in my Skyrim disc towards the CE I just used a blank cd wrapper.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what i did (and usually do for CE edition upgrades.)

[quote name='Damanthia']I just looked, and it is now showing as Sold Out. I actually kind of thank you. I've been working on talking myself out of it for a few days, and I was losing the battle.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. It looks SO COOL, but I don't need another 100+ hour game sitting in my backlog. A lot of times that doesn't stop me, but it being sold out does. :)

bread's done
Back