(Sold Out) Razer TRON gaming Mouse & Mat bundle $39.99 with $5 shipping!

Gixxer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Woot.com has a secret deal today. It's not on the regular woot site.

NEW - Razer TRON gaming Mouse and Mat bundle ~ Retails for well over $100.

Today its only $39.99 with $5 shipping. You can buy up to 3! I think its an amazing deal for a new Razer mouse/mat. The mouse and mat go hand in hand and look awesome (see youtube).

http://www.woot.com/special.aspx?k=endofproductlightcycle

Razer-Tron-Legacy-Mouse-And-Mouse-Pad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a bad man! After having spent money on *2* of the Tron Mice WITHOUT the mouse pad, I just purchased one with! You SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO??? ;)

In all seriousness, thanks OP. Definately why they sold the padless ones first, or I'd have ordered the limit on these. :p

I have been contemplating getting a new mouse for awhile. However I was thinking about getting the Razer Naga. This mouse looks so awesome though!

ordered one. Never even knew about this mouse, let alone a pad bundle. After checking prices elsewhere i couldnt pass up on this steal. Thanks OP!:)

I just bought a new mouse pad a month ago and have needed a new mouse. I'm not sure I'll even use this, but it's $130 on Razer's site, so I bit on one because it's just so damn sexy and I love Tron. Thanks OP!

I ended up buying two. Thanks for the post.

My mouse was getting worn out and my son will love it for the upstairs computer.

My love of Tron made me buy one of these. I guess I will just use it at work (got a G5 and G9 on my two home computers right now).

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Love the way it looks, but I can't give up my wireless. damn![/QUOTE]

I thought about that but I also thought about how my mouse basically does move more than 3 or 4 inches at most usually. The wire won't bother me.

[quote name='robbrism']I thought about that but I also thought about how my mouse basically does move more than 3 or 4 inches at most usually. The wire won't bother me.[/QUOTE]

I sometimes hook up my laptop to my LCD TV and use the mouse from my coffee table, so it needs to be wireless.

Could use it for work though, but I'm 100% sure they won't let me expense it.

That looks pretty bad ass. How is the mouse performance? May have to get this.

If anyone wanted just the mouse for whatever reason Amazon Warehouse has a few for just under $40 in "very good" condition. Not sure why you wouldnt spring the extra $5 for the pad too though.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Love the way it looks, but I can't give up my wireless. damn![/QUOTE]

This, I can't use corded mice with my desk.. too frustrating. I'm curious though, how good is this mouse?

Holy shit!

Thanks OP!

My current mouse is worn out and I need a replacement. I've always wanted a Razor mouse but was way too cheapass to buy one. And it matches my current PC tower colors (black with blue lights). I could care less about Tron, but this mouse looks awesome.

Mine shiped tuesday. Emailed them to add an extra set for my friend. Turns out he already had a wow mouse so now I got two coming I dont need.

Now if someone would put the keyboard on sale I would be a happy camper.

[quote name='drastion']Mine shiped tuesday. Emailed them to add an extra set for my friend. Turns out he already had a wow mouse so now I got two coming I dont need.

Now if someone would put the keyboard on sale I would be a happy camper.[/QUOTE]

If you don't need them are you willing to sell one? I been bothering my gf to get one for me and i could save her the $129

Sure didnt really need the one I bought for myself. I couldnt resist when I found out the pad glowed too.

But if you didnt care much about the pad. Just the mouse is only 40 on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004CJ8YQM/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1322139368&sr=8-1

I really wanted in on this deal for my little Bro but it's sold out. Can the OP claim this sucker officially dead in the title please.

Thanks for the heads up!

After emailing them, they sent me a tracking number and changed the status on my account to shipped. If anyone else is wondering about their package if the status has not changed, i recommend contacting them to see whats up.

If anyone gets their mouse/pad and decides that they do not want it, I have a copy of Modern Warfare 3 still sealed (wife bought it for me on Black Friday, but I already have it for the 360) that I would trade plus some cash to compensate/cover shipping of the mouse/pad if anyone is willing to trade. I REALLY want that mouse ... wish I had found that deal earlier. :cry:

As much as I want it, the reviews and looks break the deal for me. Excellent mouse, ridiculously awesome looks, but I can surely see how it would be very uncomfortable to actually use for gaming. I'll stick with my MX 518 for now. I'm not sure I could imagine a mouse at 5600 dpi anyway.

I ordered the mouse last night when I saw the deal go live... I didn't know they previously had a deal for both the mouse and pad for only $10 more! I can't find the pad alone and razer sells it by itself for $40 :(

[quote name='sunghost']This, I can't use corded mice with my desk.. too frustrating. I'm curious though, how good is this mouse?[/QUOTE]

I got a Razor mouse from EB several years back when they had them on some insane clearance for $10 I believe, and it's incredible - best mouse I've used, easily. I got an email for this deal this morning (tho I think it was the mouse only) and I considered biting, but with my current home setup I only use a trackball & a Razor mouse at work is just beyond excessive, no matter how awesome it looks.

[quote name='yingfo']Thanks Rogueleader17 I was about to buy a SW:TOR mouse for $130 this one is even better![/QUOTE]

I was thinking about getting that too but this was soo cheap that I might use the money I save to get that awsome keyboard instead.

Looked like a kick butt mouse. Had a geek moment when I saw the mousepad glowed. so I got two in the last deal. But got into other stuff and put the box on a shelf. Never opened them and now wondering why I bothered ordering them since I dont even use a pc.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']As much as I want it, the reviews and looks break the deal for me. Excellent mouse, ridiculously awesome looks, but I can surely see how it would be very uncomfortable to actually use for gaming. I'll stick with my MX 518 for now. I'm not sure I could imagine a mouse at 5600 dpi anyway.[/QUOTE]

Lol I'm confused... First you say you want it but the reviews and looks break the deal for you, then the next sentence you say "excellant mouse with rediculously awesome looks" ??

bread's done
Back