<SOLD OUT> Transformers Complete Series Matrix Edition $65 9/13 only

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
http://kids.woot.com/

Brand new, $59.99 + $5 shipping. Today (9/13) only. Buy it now if you don't already own the series.

No more words necessary.

Transformers__25th_Anniversary_Matrix_of_Leadership_Edition_%5BComplete_Series%5Do4kStandard.jpg

Try your luck with TAXSUCKS or SERENDIPITY codes to see if you can get an extra $5 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE YOU!

I have been wanting this forever. Now that I have 2 jobs I have no reason not to buy this. If you don't buy this then you need to kill yourself lol.

Alright i ordered one. , between this and the battle star im set for the next 4 months of ignoring my school work w00t

Thanks, I wasn't even really looking to get this, but the price was just too good to pass up. Use code taxsucks to get $5 off, effectively giving you free shipping.

That's a really good deal, cheapest if I have seen or even remember. I recommend this to anybody, especially at this price.

Damn, I ordered before I saw the taxsucks code. And there is no option to cancel the order.

In fact, it won't let me make another order because it says I already have an order.

Pretty amazing deal!

I have never watched transformers before, but the few episodes i have seen from the old cartoon looked amazing. So what do you guys think? reccommend for a transformers cartoon noob?

Just buy it, it is a great show. If you don't like it you could most likely resell it and get most of your money back or keep it for a trade here. I'm considering buying a second copy since it's so cheap.

Wow this looks like a dream set for any Transformers fan. I watched it when I was a kid, but I don't remember much. I really want this, but I don't really have much space for these huge collector's sets anymore, and I've been buying too much stuff lately.

Still, this price is unbelievable. Don't hesitate to get this, it will sell out

My fiance is probably going to kill me, but I had to do it. I've been waiting on this set far too long.

I've never ordered from Woot before. Is this going to be like a scratch and dent type item, or do they just let escaped mental patients price perfectly good retail products on a daily basis?

My wife will probably kill me, but oh well. We were shopping at BB this last weekend and was browsing the DVD section when I came across the separate 25th Anniv. sets and was thinking how much I missed the good Transformers, and not the crap we have now. Well, after seeing this post (damn you Kerig!) and having some play money in my paypal acct., it was a no-brainer.

And thanks to those that posted the $5 off codes too!

[quote name='lukewin']Sold out!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO! I just saw this deal. Can't turn away for a second. Any chance of a restock?[/QUOTE]

Nope. You may see a few copies during woot-off due to cancelled order etc, but you won't see it suddenly available to purchase again in 5 hours.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']how long you think shipping will be on this, i cant wait to get mine.[/QUOTE]

Prepare to wait. Woot usually ships via SmartPost, the slowest possible way to ship anything. It can take weeks to get.

All sold out.

The next best option is to buy the 4 individual sets used on Gohastings/Amazon, they can usually be obtained for about this price or a bit less.

I have this set and the G.I. Joe complete collectors set and they are both Awesome and well worth the money to get them. Luckily I did manage to get them for a good deal during the last post xmas sale online. It is a must have for anyone who liked watching this as a child or just watching for the first time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone know if the quality on this release is better than the Rhino releases?[/QUOTE]

Shout fixed everything that Rhino screwed up with their release.

This sums up everything that Rhino did wrong.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Anyone know will they put out Blu-ray version or not?[/QUOTE]
If they do, I'd probably buy that one too. Just don't tell my wife.

Woot strikes again!

Man that was a great price, thank God I already own that or else I would be kicking myself right now.

bread's done
Back