SOLD - Please close this thread!

[quote name='joevan']If your titles for real - I've got a mint copy of PGR 3 I'd sell/trade :D[/quote]

Yeah, it's for real...depending on which two games you want of course:D

Edit: Quick Ebay check Joe, shows me that PGR3 is readily available and generally going for $35 and under....so I'd throw in one game for that title with the money. Let me know as you you know there is no one I'd rather give my money to :)

[quote name='joevan']:rofl: I've just got my eye on with Rallisport Challenge 2 but felt like being a little bit of a jerk.[/quote]

Yeah, yeah...in the words of Henry Hill, "You're a funny guy!":D

Damn, I wish RSC2 was backwards compatible because that's definitely one of my favorite xbox titles.

I've sniped two 360 titles on Ebay tonight for $33 each, so if I can't snipe a third, I'd be happy to contribute to the "Fix Joe's Saturn" fund if you want to swing that deal....

[quote name='maccabee72']Yeah, yeah...in the words on Henry Hill, "You're a funny guy!":D

Damn, I wish RC2 was backwards compatible because that's definitely one of my favorite xbox titles.

I've sniped two 360 titles on Ebay tonight for $33 each, so if I can't snip a third, I'd be happy to contribute to the "Fix Joe's Saturn" fund if you want to swing that deal....[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'll be here all week and then some. ;)
:rofl: sounds good - I'd even say $30 even would be fine for me and that way your shipping would be covered

[quote name='joevan']Yea, I'll be here all week and then some. ;)
:rofl: sounds good - I'd even say $30 even would be fine for me and that way your shipping would be covered[/quote]

How about $21.50 and a torn up check with your name on it?;)......feel like I'm back in the markets of cancun:D !!

[quote name='maccabee72']How about $21.50 and a torn up check with your name on it?;)......feel like I'm back in the markets of cancun:D !![/QUOTE]

that would work equally well since the end result would be the same :rofl:

Cancun? this is straight up middle east - I'm holding out the camels for the serious business though

[quote name='joevan']that would work equally well since the end result would be the same :rofl:

Cancun? this is straight up middle east - I'm holding out the camels for the serious business though[/quote]

Ahhh, I was going to say that first, but I was just trying to be PC. Shot you a PM!!

[quote name='joevan']good call on the DS - excellent, fun games
I'm loving trauma center /castlevania / Advance wars / phoenix wright[/quote]

Had a DS before all the good stuff came out...want to get rid of my PSP before all the good stuff comes out:D ....go figure!!

Mostly looking to build that 360 collection....but it's always nice to have a handheld for when I'm on the go....

I've got a like new wired controller for $25 shipped priority or Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector's Edition for $34 shipped priority, if you're interested.

[quote name='Drico']I've got a like new wired controller for $25 shipped priority or Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector's Edition for $34 shipped priority, if you're interested.[/quote]

Just bought your wireless controller tonight:D

[quote name='shipwreck']CML for some of your 360 wants.[/quote]

I'd like to see if I can do a trade or trade/cash combo for some of my wants first. If I can't and you still have those games, I'll definitely PM you...Thanks!

[quote name='Jedi1979']anything on my list or in my collection for PGR3[/quote]

Man, I traded the farm for this 360, so I'm just looking for other 360 stuff right now:D

[quote name='Murcielago77']I have CoD2 but theres nothing im interested in on your list, do you have an offer for it?[/quote]

My offer is in the OP, but it looks like I may be picking it up from another CAG anyway....Thanks though...

bread's done
Back