sold

[quote name='muhsheesuh']All the good stuff is gone after Pepsi caught on to the abusers, which I assume you were as well.[/quote]

The V-Moda earbuds are the best item available, then and now.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Those V-Moda are available on ebay for about 10 bucks shipped I think.[/quote]

Yeah, I just checked. Anywhere between 10-15 dollars you can get those.

Thanks I already got my 80 DVDs/Box sets from Pepsi stuff, but Im not trying to profit off of something I got free, I actually watched the movies and even gave away some for free to family and friends

[quote name='Poor2More']Thanks I already got my 80 DVDs/Box sets from Pepsi stuff, but Im not trying to profit off of something I got free, I actually watched the movies and even gave away some for free to family and friends[/quote]

Thats great :applause:

[quote name='seven7seven']I have Pepsi Points to trade for paypal or concealed cash.

$150 for 3000 points send via text document.

If you want small amounts of points (under 500) the rate is $5 for 50 points.

3000 points can get you $600 worth of stuff with an eBay resell value of $300-$400

PM me![/quote] I've been geeting pepsi points for $90.00 per 3000 if ytou still have them and want to sell some let me know

[quote name='muhsheesuh']All the good stuff is gone after Pepsi caught on to the abusers, which I assume you were as well.[/QUOTE]

How were people abusing it?

bread's done
Back