Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to sell Mario and Luigi Partners in Time for Nintendo DS. The game comes complete with case and manual all in like new condition. this is an authentic game becuase...i brought this from best buy a few years ago.

Here's my ebay feedback as a seller.

http://feedback.ebay.com./ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jubeininja69&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

the game is $23 shipped.

buyer pays first since you have paypal protection. if you can't do this then don't post or buy. thanks.

PM ONLY since i don't check thread often.

idfw1t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought your price for this game was somewhat high and then i saw the prices for it on amazon i almost died of laughter good luck with your sale Bump

[quote name='The Color Chris']I thought your price for this game was somewhat high and then i saw the prices for it on amazon i almost died of laughter good luck with your sale Bump[/QUOTE]

Kinda off topic, but why the fuck does Hitgaming jack up all their prices? I've seen it several times.

I already told you id buy...standard procedure around here is zero fb ships out first, ive nothing to prove, you on the other hand are brand new...why try to go against the grain?

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']I already told you id buy...standard procedure around here is zero fb ships out first, ive nothing to prove, you on the other hand are brand new...why try to go against the grain?[/QUOTE]
Even with your high feedback its usually always pay first through paypal ... you can get your money back he can't get his game. Not saying you would do something but trying to taking advantage of new people isn't cool

[quote name='The Color Chris']Even with your high feedback its usually always pay first through paypal ... you can get your money back he can't get his game. Not saying you would do something but trying to taking advantage of new people isn't cool[/QUOTE]

This is not taking advantage of people, this is what the FB system is for to ensure new members of who they can and cant trust.

When i joined this site i got no free passes, i paid or shipped first and had to prove myself and thats totally fair....its not someone taking advantage of anyone, its just building the trust that you need to build around here.

I feel that without a single photo and zero feedback, the OP should ship first. Even with a photo, I would think he should still ship first as he is not likely a very active CAGer.
If he is showing his ebay feedback, he should or could sell this on ebay too.

[quote name='The Color Chris']Even with your high feedback its usually always pay first through paypal ... you can get your money back he can't get his game. Not saying you would do something but trying to taking advantage of new people isn't cool[/QUOTE]

I think PayPal will only refund what's in a PP account for non-eBay transactions... if the seller takes the money and deposits it into a bank account or spends it, than PayPal will only refund what's left in the account and debt the seller for the remainder.

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']This is not taking advantage of people, this is what the FB system is for to ensure new members of who they can and cant trust.

When i joined this site i got no free passes, i paid or shipped first and had to prove myself and thats totally fair....its not someone taking advantage of anyone, its just building the trust that you need to build around here.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. CAG doesn't offer a middleman to protect or enforce transactions like eBay does. It's basically an honor system that you'll follow the deal as agreed on. It's still up to the individuals of course as I've paid first to lower FB users but since the OP has no backing, that's a different story.

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']This is not taking advantage of people, this is what the FB system is for to ensure new members of who they can and cant trust.

When i joined this site i got no free passes, i paid or shipped first and had to prove myself and thats totally fair....its not someone taking advantage of anyone, its just building the trust that you need to build around here.[/QUOTE]
IDK I guess if I was in your position I would feel the same. I've been fortunate enough to have done trades with people that have less feedback then myself or just higher and have not had an issue. My first trade involved money a bit higher then this but i did have ebay feedback to base it on

Edit: dude has +300 idk lol just my 2 cents put i guess i've sparked some opposing views

[quote name='Arakias']I feel that without a single photo and zero feedback, the OP should ship first. Even with a photo, I would think he should still ship first as he is not likely a very active CAGer.
If he is showing his ebay feedback, he should or could sell this on ebay too.[/QUOTE]

My view on ebay feedback is that its meaningless on an opposite site. And im sure many agree...its like if ebay feedback means something then this site wouldnt be built on its own system of trust.

And just to get technical, if a scammer is gonna scam then sure they could roll with a positive ebay feedback and if they scam on other sites then so what...because he still has ebay, its not like ebay is gonna ban someone over scamming someone on another auction/trade site. So the usage of ebay feedback is moot in my book, it shows nothing relevent to this site.

When i started this site i had to abide by the higher feedback members and their conditions...and i had no problems with it being i could tell they were trust worthy, and also beause im the new one, not them.

So i just uphold that even today.

Edit: The Color Chris, less feedback is one thing, zero feedback is another.

dude this is my thread and i can set my guidelines however i want and that's buyer pays first since they got paypal protection. i appreciate the free bumps though from you when i'm away from this site. please bump my thread more. i can just buy some cheap stuff off others here to build up my feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back