Sold!

nosnipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
i have i set of brand new turtle beachs NIB , i have only owned them for 4 days they work perfectly and are in perfect condition. comes with everything except for the turtle beach "play like a pro" stick. This is a great deal they normally sell for $79-$110 , ill even throw in a cable so you can hook them up on your pc too! honestly i need money for a class so thats why the price is set so low :) these are mint

n5rl2v.jpg

$49.74 shipped

paypal accepted :)

ships UPS ground with tracking

reply or pm if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
bump , cheapest your going to find them anywhere , atleast in this type of condition

Last edited by a moderator:
do the bump bump bump , seriously though these are nice and you can't beat the price ill even throw in the cable so you can hook it up to your pc

[quote name='chrisnsally']These are PC only, right? And 2.1 sound, not full surround? Just checking....[/QUOTE]

no these are xbox360 only but i have a cable that makes them work on pc too that does not come out of the box

they don't have true surround sound no , but they do have a feature called "stereo expander" and the chatboost feature is nice , i have tritton ax 720's and they are nice they have surround sound but they don't have chatboost which means i have scream to hear myself talk.

i can assure you this is a deal and not you a get what you pay for type thing.. the price is low because i need the money and CAG has saved me money in the past , just a look at my feedback :)

[quote name='japatten']Will these work for 360 as well as PS3?[/QUOTE]

these are meant for the 360 there is no pc cable included but i will include one so it will work on your pc as for ps3 , i am not sure to be honest with you

[quote name='nosnipe']these are meant for the 360 there is no pc cable included but i will include one so it will work on your pc as for ps3 , i am not sure to be honest with you[/QUOTE]

I'd love to buy these, but only if they work for the PS3. :) I'll check around the internet to see if they do.

Edit: Sorry mate, I checked online and the two aren't compatiable. I'll have to pass for now. I'm looking for one that will work with both systems, as I have both :)

[quote name='japatten']Edit: Sorry mate, I checked online and the two aren't compatiable. I'll have to pass for now. I'm looking for one that will work with both systems, as I have both :)[/QUOTE]

dang it , if you have friends that are in the market for some let them know about this thread :)

i want to get these out of my hands finally there doing no one no good not getting any use out of them :)

bread's done
Back