Sold.

A few of the codes are from the $5 deal today, but I got them all with legit Facebook accounts. (family members, friends, and two of my own) The other codes are ones I've had lying around from various promos and giveaways (Titanfall at my local BB where I work). Just figured I'd try to trade them now while everyone is focused on this new deal to draw interest. I don't own anything Xbox related so I have no way to redeem them or use them. Just figured I could give someone a good deal for half price and get something useful to myself out of it. Thanks for looking.

A few of the codes are from the $5 deal today, but I got them all with legit Facebook accounts. (family members, friends, and two of my own) The other codes are ones I've had lying around from various promos and giveaways (Titanfall at my local BB where I work). Just figured I'd try to trade them now while everyone is focused on this new deal to draw interest. I don't own anything Xbox related so I have no way to redeem them or use them. Just figured I could give someone a good deal for half price and get something useful to myself out of it. Thanks for looking.
How many of them are from FB and how many are not?

According to this other post, he's got all of these codes from the promo:

"If anyone has any Amazon gift cards or PSN credit to trade, I got $95 worth of codes from this that I have no use for. No longer own any Microsoft products. Willing to trade more Xbox money for less other money e.g. $95 of Xbox codes for $70 PSN or $50 Amazon GC."

According to this other post, he's got all of these codes from the promo:

"If anyone has any Amazon gift cards or PSN credit to trade, I got $95 worth of codes from this that I have no use for. No longer own any Microsoft products. Willing to trade more Xbox money for less other money e.g. $95 of Xbox codes for $70 PSN or $50 Amazon GC."
Thanks for the heads up.

Still, a free bump!

bread's done
Back