Sold

Bump for great deal on the 3DS with all those games and huge microSD card. Is it the Majora's Mask console? I guess so since that's the only Zelda N3DS that I know of. If so, that's a beautiful system. I have that one myself, and am selling my Link Between Worlds 3DS XL that I had before it to help cushion the cost. I'd certainly be interested if I didn't have it already.

Since it will have your profile on there in order to include the digital games, is there any way to link it to a Wii U profile if someone already has one, or can you at least rename the profile you are giving with the 3DS to whatever you want? I just know these are things I would want to know if I was buying it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good questions. I don't think you can rename the Nintendo ID, but I'm not 100 percent sure. I'm not sure about connecting the 3ds to a Wii U, as I don't have a Wii U, but I do know the console, but it doesn't look like that can happen. But, I would definitely check on the Nintendo support page about that, or maybe even contact Nintendo just to be sure :)

WTS:

Zelda N3DS, like new condition. Comes with games,rubber case, charger, and 32GB card. -- $200

Games:

Fantasy Life, Animal Cross New Leaf, DC Country Returns, Zelda Triforce Heroes, SwitchForce, Fire emblem Awakening, Rune factory 4, and Story of Seasons (Digital, Installed)

Pokémon Ruby Red (Physical)
Still for sale?

bread's done
Back