Sold

Oh that's OK, no worries. I just never heard of codes like these. Good to know they're out there!
I actually have had it a while. I got it from Best Buy when my Gamers Club Unlocked expired back in November, but I forgot I had it. I guess they sent out a 25% off code as a farewell gift. Haha. :)

I actually have had it a while. I got it from Best Buy when my Gamers Club Unlocked expired back in November, but I forgot I had it. I guess they sent out a 25% off code as a farewell gift. Haha. :)
Odd... I got one of those when my membership expired back in Sept but my coupon link stopped working after like a month. I never used it and it didn't officially expire (was supposed to expire in March 2019) but the link stopped working.

Odd... I got one of those when my membership expired back in Sept but my coupon link stopped working after like a month. I never used it and it didn't officially expire (was supposed to expire in March 2019) but the link stopped working.
The same thing had happened to me. I viewed it once or twice when I first received it, but then it wouldn’t show up anymore when I clicked the email link.
I’m not sure why the link essentially dead-ends after viewing it, but, luckily, I had taken a screenshot of the code and noticed it when I was going through my photos a few weeks back.

bread's done
Back