Soldier of Fortune Payback (360) $12.99 Amazon

Just saying, it helps to put the retailer in the tagline. I would pick this game up if I had the cash to spare. Maybe a rainy day game when it's dirt cheap at gamestop...

that kinda sucks, i just picked this up for $14.xx last week

it's worth it I believe, if the framerate wasn't so choppy it'd be a pretty decent looking game, and the gore is enough fun for a while

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']Just saying, it helps to put the retailer in the tagline. I would pick this game up if I had the cash to spare. Maybe a rainy day game when it's dirt cheap at gamestop...[/quote]
Word, I was so excited to share I guess!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Heard this game was horrible, but I enjoyed the previous SOF games. Tempted to bite lol.[/quote]
I hate the game; pure crap (no maps, can't see enemies that totally blend into the background and not because of good camoflauge) then my friend's roommate loves it, but he may also like alpo too so...

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME really i cant stress that enough it is absolutly horrible it has really bad frame rates that make it almost like its in slow motion.... i love the other SOF as well but this game is just messed up

its a short game and it really isnt that good but i bought it at target for like 15$ and it was good enough for me its really fun to blow off people arms and legs but the story isnt good but if anyone wants to play online hit me up id like to get some online achievements

Soldier of Fortune: Payback is possibly one of the worst games I have ever played on the 360. Though I do have to say I had fun shooting guys into a hundred pieces. Three reasons not to get the game 1)The story sucks, 2)It's not a very long game, 3)Achievements are a pain in the ass, and I'm sure other people have other reasons not to pick this up. Save yourself $13 go pick up a decent game like Dead Rising or GRAW 2 if they're still $15 way better, the both of them. Hell go buy PREY for $4 at Gamestop.

Thanks OP-I rented this and never finished (I think I had toe fudge to clean or something)...and yet I couldn't resist the price.

I got in on the deal...seems ok so far...maybe a 6 out of 10....

One thing I found funny...you move a bit faster then say R6V or R6V2, but when you run....holy shit...you are like the flash...what the hell it feels funny how fast you are.

[quote name='glen77777']This game wasn't make by ravensoft the makers of the first 2 SOF games. This game was a cheap cashin.[/quote]

No way game companies make low quality games for a cheap cashin?

No fucking way.

bread's done
Back