Solid deal on Craiglist for a PS3?

Capn Stabby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Hey everyone,
I set my Craigslist to autorefresh and I saw this PS3 deal that I figured was pretty good, so I jumped on it immediately - but now I'm not too sure what I should do with it.

It was a 60GB complete PS3 (except for the HDMI cable, which he switched with a Monster HDMI cable), with 25 Blu-rays, no games for $575 cash.

The Blu-Rays included Planet Earth, Under Siege, Resevoir Dogs, etc.

I figure I can flip the Blu-rays and have a PS3 for ~375? I'm just not sure whether to just sell the PS3 and build up my 360 library or keep it. It's hard for me to decide, since I figure I don't think I'll see a 375 PS3 for a while but at the same time, I haven't kept up to date with the must-have games and upcoming releases.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

It sounds like a good deal to me, just make sure you can fully test it out before buying it. Also it shouldn't be too hard to make more than $8 per Blu-ray.

Excellent deal...way to good. The Blu-Rays themselve average $15-$20 each on ebay as Ive sold many. Sell them and consider the PS3 free + profit.

Yeah, I tested it out in the guy's apartment. He had a 100" screen, crazy surround sound. A 32" Samsung LCD was his secondary screen. I guess he could afford to give me a great deal :)

Anyway, yeah, I guess it came down to whether I should pocket the profit or pocket the PS3.

[quote name='invinceable104']Yeah, I tested it out in the guy's apartment. He had a 100" screen, crazy surround sound. A 32" Samsung LCD was his secondary screen. I guess he could afford to give me a great deal :)

Anyway, yeah, I guess it came down to whether I should pocket the profit or pocket the PS3.[/QUOTE]

are you getting a receipt with it? you need that for Sony's warranty or they'll deny repairs, from my experience (had a ps3 come with a broken controller...couldn't find the receipt at the time and they said they couldn't do anything without it.)

It should be. That is a great deal. I hope you jumped on it. Let me know what Blu Rays you have - I may be interested in buying some!

Ah, so you're the one that picked up the PS3 with the 25 Blu-Rays. How is it? Was it brand new? I thought about doing the same (flipping the BDs) to essentially get the PS3 for free.

damn, wished I would have got to you before you listed them on ebay, i would have love to buy some of those blu rays

bread's done
Back