Solved.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Trying canceling with Goozex first. They will be more forgiving than Ebay.[/QUOTE]
i don't know, because the one on goozex was free with the 100 points, but then again, ebay is unforgiving. I'll see how that retraction email goes, then i'll send a "cancel" to goozex.

[quote name='blackbird3216']i don't know, because the one on goozex was free with the 100 points, but then again, ebay is unforgiving. I'll see how that retraction email goes, then i'll send a "cancel" to goozex.[/quote]

The way I see it, either your Goozex rating is slightly hurt or your (more important) Ebay rating is hurt. How much did you bid on Ebay for F-zero?

[quote name='Bretts31344']The way I see it, either your Goozex rating is slightly hurt or your (more important) Ebay rating is hurt. How much did you bid on Ebay for F-zero?[/quote] i bid $4 plus $2.95 shipping. Is that a bad price?

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']-__-
first of all, why did you bid without the intention of buying?
also, just hit "pay now" and you'll get instructions...[/QUOTE]
i was going to buy it, i just got stuck in a goozex scandle. worst case, i'll get 2 copies of the game.

... all this fuss over paying $7 for a game?

Anyhow you have 0 feedback, so it's not like ebay is going to do shit if you just refuse to pay. Just ignore any emails from the other user and ebay and then open a new account later.

[quote name='zionoverfire']... all this fuss over paying $7 for a game?

Anyhow you have 0 feedback, so it's not like ebay is going to do shit if you just refuse to pay. Just ignore any emails from the other user and ebay and then open a new account later.[/quote] i'll pay it, im not going to waste it. Plus, $7 for it isn't bad, right? BTW, i want the game anyway.

Well, at least you are paying for it. I get tired of 0 feedback buyers purchasing games from me on ebay and not paying. I seem to have 2-3 a month that do so.

[quote name='zionoverfire']... all this fuss over paying $7 for a game?

Anyhow you have 0 feedback, so it's not like ebay is going to do shit if you just refuse to pay. Just ignore any emails from the other user and ebay and then open a new account later.[/quote]

That's not right..

[quote name='BasketCase1080']damn, welcome to my blocked bidder list...[/QUOTE]

haha, showed the op... I mean seriously, this is a great game and totally worth the 50 I paid back on launch day! Seven is a blessing to you, stop bitchin and pay it and play it.

[quote name='jennie25']haha, showed the op... I mean seriously, this is a great game and totally worth the 50 I paid back on launch day! Seven is a blessing to you, stop bitchin and pay it and play it.[/quote]This is how all of his threads are. It seems at least one a day. Sometimes more.

Seriously Blackbird, how old are you? I can't believe the crap you pull. $7 for one of the greatest racers ever? That's not a big deal at all. Just relax. But kudos to you for not taking the stupid non-paying bidder advice. You bid on it, you buy it. Good for you.

I am sick and tired of non-paying bidders on ebay (because its a great way to make me waste listing fees) so now you are blocked by me as well.

[quote name='blackbird3216']Plus, $7 for it isn't bad, right? BTW, i want the game anyway.[/quote]
No, that's not bad. It's about the same price it sells for at Gamestop. Which if you were that hard up for the game, should've checked there since it's one of the most common GC games.

But make up your damn mind when placing a bid. Should've cancelled the goozex request after bidding for the one on Ebay. Now you've got a bunch of people on here blocking you from items they sell.

[quote name='MorPhiend']This is how all of his threads are. It seems at least one a day. Sometimes more.

Seriously Blackbird, how old are you? I can't believe the crap you pull. $7 for one of the greatest racers ever? That's not a big deal at all. Just relax. But kudos to you for not taking the stupid non-paying bidder advice. You bid on it, you buy it. Good for you.[/QUOTE]
ah come on, you keep ruining my threads. Do you get the point of this thread? I put it up on goozex(using the free 100 points), which someone said it would take a while to get. So, I bid on ebay, which i was going to pay for. but turns out, i forgot to cancel the goozex one, and now im stuck in the middle. I AM GOING TO PAY FOR THEM. Sheesh.

bread's done
Back