Some anime on sale at best buy stores this week.

Blackwolf687

CAGiversary!
Saw these on best buys website this morning.

Baccano 1 - Widescreen

Umm this is a tiny URL link
http://$$$$$$$$$$$$/m2ljc5

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=7682961765436209995&id=pcat17080&type=page&lcn=Movies&sc=movieSP&st=processingtime%3A%3E1900-01-01&usc=cat02015&cp=1&sp=-streetdate+skuid&nrp=18&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d30312d3031~~ccat02015%23%230%23%231du5~~f472||416e696d65~~nf383||4f6e2053616c65&pagetype=listing

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Masterkyo']You guys should check out www.rightstuf.com you can find it cheaper :)[/QUOTE]

When regard to specific sales, usually you're supposed to look at the prices before saying random websites have something cheaper in general.

Nothing will beat when best buy had 50% off all anime and I ended up getting 75% off of $400. 1 in a million luck!!!!

[quote name='Bezerker']When regard to specific sales, usually you're supposed to look at the prices before saying random websites have something cheaper in general.[/QUOTE]

You did not just call rightstuf a "random website".

Baccano Starter Set for $15 is the only thing i see here i'd consider getting.

[quote name='the_punisher']You did not just call rightstuf a "random website".
[/QUOTE]

When considering the prices that Rightstuf has it for, there are at least 5 other websites that have better prices on the items listed above. Random was just a nice word for "spam" which is what the post really was.

Jeez, you guys are picky. There are some good prices in this sale: I don't remember seeing Kodocha or Coyote Ragtime any cheaper. MSRP on anime is just wierd, and it's hard to pick out just the good prices for a quick post.

[quote name='Masterkyo']You guys should check out www.rightstuf.com you can find it cheaper :)[/QUOTE]

Only during their sales, my friend- the everday prices are often easily beatable.

I find TRSI provides a great 'measure stick' for deals for me. I know I can get 90-some-odd percent of their catalog 46% off MSRP if I just wait for it (yay, GA membership!). So, I can use that buying from anywhere else- when brick and mortar stores fall around 35% off or more, I know it's good (I'm willing to spend that extra 10% to not have to wait for shipping.) Any other online sales shouls be in the same 46% range, unless it's OOP and no longer listed at TRSI, or one of the oddballs that don't go on the studio sales.

I guess the short version is, always shop around. ;)

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Only during their sales, my friend- the everday prices are often easily beatable.

I find TRSI provides a great 'measure stick' for deals for me. I know I can get 90-some-odd percent of their catalog 46% off MSRP if I just wait for it (yay, GA membership!). So, I can use that buying from anywhere else- when brick and mortar stores fall around 35% off or more, I know it's good (I'm willing to spend that extra 10% to not have to wait for shipping.) Any other online sales shouls be in the same 46% range, unless it's OOP and no longer listed at TRSI, or one of the oddballs that don't go on the studio sales.

I guess the short version is, always shop around. ;)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. TRSI is a great measuring stick. Their prices are competitive, but I do find lower prices in other places once in a while. And this thread is a nice reminder the risks of seemingly absolute definitive statements.

[quote name='shadowkast']Nothing will beat when best buy had 50% off all anime and I ended up getting 75% off of $400. 1 in a million luck!!!![/QUOTE]

QFT!!! That sale was epic, I picked up 10 boxsets of anime for less than $300.

bread's done
Back