Lumines 9.99
Dead to Rights: Reckoning 16.96

PC:
Armed and Dangerous 4.99
Ultima Online™: Samurai Empire 7.95
Driv3r 7.96
Juiced 7.95

1st time post:D

anyone know how much king kongfor 360 is, i saw it. and i figure it has to be dirt cheap especially since one is labeled $60 still and the other was $40. im thinking lik $12ish i might pick it up for a quick play through.

[quote name='Layd Dly']anyone know how much king kongfor 360 is, i saw it. and i figure it has to be dirt cheap especially since one is labeled $60 still and the other was $40. im thinking lik $12ish i might pick it up for a quick play through.[/quote]

I think it was $16.96

the bman jetters $5 deal ended last week, was temporary I guess.

hmm, so Portrait of Ruin is already a $16.96 clearence game? Somehow I doubt it...it's just so early for such a popular game.

[quote name='Sn0brawler']I don't even have a psp yet and lumines is tempting.[/quote]

Lumines is awesome

Is Armed&Dangerous any good? I hear the gameplay sucks, but the story and comedy make up for it.

Crap is crap, no matter how cheap it is :cool:

Serik...personally I liked Armed and Dangerous...but it's easy to see why some people would tell ya that. I mean, using a gun that shoots out homing sharks never gets old...crap or not. It got favorable reviews from most sites, so I mean, just check some out if you need that little extra push to buy it. (Then again, I played the Xbox version...what differences are there from the PC version is beyond me)

Hopefully my store will still have this in stock if not... I suppose I can just price match this at best buy. Wish'd I saw this earlier...hopefully they'll restock soon.

[quote name='xdl']Any chance of PoR being 16.96 in store also? Havent seen the new clearance for May yet.[/QUOTE]
You could give them a call and have it price checked...even if it rings up at full price, you might be able to get them to price match the website if you brought in a print out.

[quote name='Serik']Is Armed&Dangerous any good? I hear the gameplay sucks, but the story and comedy make up for it.

Crap is crap, no matter how cheap it is :cool:[/quote]

Armed and Dangerous is a good game. I was a fan of Giants Citizen Kabuto, so I was looking forward to this game before it came out.

The gameplay is not outstanding, but the humor makes this game stand out.

I believe I paid 40 dollars for the pc game when it came out, so I would recommend.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hopefully my store will still have this in stock if not... I suppose I can just price match this at best buy. Wish'd I saw this earlier...hopefully they'll restock soon.[/quote]
I think most of these games are for circuitcity.com only...shows not availabel at store

[quote name='joshingit']Castlevania PoR is also 16.96 and instock[/quote]

I got the only copy at my store today, and it was $16.96 (Clearwater for the locals). Thanks for the heads-up!

So how is The Getaway? Just recently picked up a cheap PS2 Slim ($25...thank you Craigslist!) and have been thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

bread's done
Back