Some cheap stuff at my local Target!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

11killer11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just stopped by my local Target today and they had some games on clearance and I know you people already have a Target thread around somewhere but i'd like to post some specific deals that i saw so here goes!

DS:
Custom Robo Arena 9.99
Garfield Tale of two Kitties 14.99
Zoo Tycoon 13.98

GBA:
Yugioh Double Pack 13.98

PS2:
Devil Kings 14.98

Gamecube:
RTS Army Men Strategy 9.99

PC:
Zoo Tycoon 4.98

On a side Note I know this is a wierd name for a stor that's open year round but My local Christmas Tree Shops has Star Wars Unleashed Battle Packs for 2.99 i live in Staten Island for people that want to know if the sale is near them. Thanks for looking!

Most of the stuff on that list isn't even on clearance at my target and most of it is gone already. So personally i just gave up on looking at those lists some time ago.

The $xx.98 games belong in the clearance thread chakan posted (and OP, both Zoo Tycoon prices have been reported there, not sure about the others - so, so much for them not being on clearance or "gone" at your Target ;)). The other games are just standard value-priced games, though Custom Robo being that cheap as a normal price is somewhat surprising. Anyway, closing this - continue discussion in the Target clearance thread. If you want to repost there please do - the Custom Robo price can go there even though $9.99 isn't a clearance price. Of course, I got my copy for $8.96 from CC ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back