Some Computer Help Please?

Well it could be that the card is about to go but I would say it is the cords. They may not be loose but maybe somthing could be wrong with the wires in the cord. Before you buy a new card or monitor I suggest buying a new cord for your monitor. If it doesn't work then just take it back. Thats what I would do.

Do you have any other monitor (or your TV if it has a pc input, for that matter) to swap out. It's possible the cord has a broken sync wire or the GC is shot; however, I suspect the monitor itself is going bad. A quick swap will quickly narrow the problem down.

try a cord or a different video card if you have a spare lying around. the monitor seems fine based on the picture, i mean it looks like crap but it seems to be displaying that crap just fine.

[quote name='DrinkMonster2323']I normally would search but i didn't know what to look for. My computer has randomly been popping up with this screen, can someone help me figure out what to do?[/QUOTE]
No worries. That just means Morpheus has found you. Just make sure you take his red roofie before he goes down your rabbit-hole.

bread's done
Back