Some cool new Elebits screenshots in Famitsu...

http://www.n-sider.com/newsview.php?type=story&storyid=2483

The latest issue of the popular Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has finally shown off some Elebits screens that feature locales other than "kitchen" and "back yard". It seems that the entire game may take place on a single individual's property, as all of the new screens showcase other rooms in the house. There's a hallway, what appears to be a study, a children's room, and even a bathroom.

The screens also illustrate some uses for your laser other than "wreckin' the place", such as placing building blocks in alphabetical order and reorganizing books on a shelf into numerical order.

I won't hotlink to their images but the two scans are right there on the page.

I cannot wait for this one...it's gonna be a blast.

I don't know why but this game just doesn't excite me.. it looks like it'd get real boring after about an hour.

I played it at Digital Life and it sucked. The controls were off and looking for aliens in a kitchen was boring. Oh no another shot, time to follow where it came from. I had high hopes for it too. :(

i played it at digilife also. its nothing spectacular. look around drag stuff out of cabinets looking for aliens to shoot. its like looking for ur runaway hamster. all i can tell u that its not worth 50bucks. yea the controls are a bit off. i guess we just have to get used to it.

heres a clip at the digital life. not much video showing of elebits but its pretty funny.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GlzGe1GI2M[/media]

[quote name='trunks982']heres a clip at the digital life. not much video showing of elebits but its pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

Wow...That was really annoying...And I'm not referring to the game.

So do we have box art for this yet? And can GameStop get their act together and fix the release date on their Web site? They have it as Dec. 12, when Elebits has been confirmed as a launch day title for quite some time, no?

bread's done
Back